Photography Portfolios & Client Online Galleries Questions

6 years 9 months ago #471200 by LuShots
Hey yall 
How many photography portfolios should one have online? Also what are some good free client photo galleries so they can get the pics that i took at the event?

Thanks
Lu 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #471202 by One Creative Girl
I found this company here.  The website is called www.keepsnap.com  

Hope that helps. 

Photo Comments

6 years 9 months ago #471268 by The Gardener
IMO all you need is one good one.  What sort of events are you shooting?

Photo Comments

6 years 9 months ago #471315 by icepics
Seems like you'll need to figure out where and how to market your photography. Try pro photographers websites like http://asmp.org or PPA.

A good website may not be free. You'd need to figure the cost of a website into your business plan. You'll need a secure site so only the client (and their friends/family of their choice) can access the photos.

Look at the Terms & Conditions of any website you're considering using. To me the Terms on Keepsnap's site don't make much sense; the way the terms are worded sounds like they may have been written by someone who may not speak English as a native language - but it shows the site is in Canada (where US copyright and laws probably don't apply). I wouldn't be sure what you'd be getting into with that site.

I've seen photographers set up at an event like a sports tournament but they print onsite so parents can buy and take their kids' pictures with them; I don't know if people would bother to go to that website to buy photos or just use their phones to take pictures themselves.

Sharon
Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

If you’re in the market for a rangefinder camera, there is no better choice than Leica. The Leica M11 is just one model worth considering for your photographic needs.

Dec 08, 2022

In this Nikon D5 vs D850 comparison, we take a look at the specs, features, and capabilities of these cameras so you can decide which one is right for you.

Sep 29, 2022

The Panasonic Lumix FZ300 is an older camera, but has modern capabilities like 4K video that make it a great option for today's photographers.

Sep 13, 2022

The Sony Alpha 7c mirrorless digital camera is a compact full frame rig that is an excellent introduction to shooting with a full frame body.

Aug 25, 2022
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

If you’re in the market for a rangefinder camera, there is no better choice than Leica. The Leica M11 is just one model worth considering for your photographic needs.

Dec 08, 2022

Personalized photo gifts are a great idea for giving loved ones something meaningful for Christmas. Check out this list of four great options for your holiday shopping!

Dec 08, 2022

The Canon EOS Rebel T7i might not be the newest camera, and it might not have the most features, but it’s one of the best cameras for budget-minded enthusiasts.

Dec 07, 2022

Taking portraits outside doesn’t have to be complicated. Use these outdoor portrait photography tips to get improved results each and every time!

Dec 07, 2022

Many photographers choose to carry a lens bag for their glass. But what about a lens pouch as an alternative? In this guide, learn the differences between the two.

Dec 06, 2022

If you need to level up the services you provide to your clients, the professional photo print options from Printique are an excellent place to start.

Dec 06, 2022

Hahnemühle paper is an ultra-high-quality type of paper used for digital prints that offers several types to choose from, enabling you to tailor the look of your images.

Dec 05, 2022

If you have a Nikon Z50 or are considering buying one, save a little money to also invest in one of these Nikon Z50 lenses - none of which will break your budget!

Dec 02, 2022