December 2nd Weekend Photography Homework - Share a Photo!

12 years 4 months ago #176588 by Baydream
Getting nine active Golden Retrievers to sit still for a photo along the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia, Canada, may be worse than with nine toddlers.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
Attachments:
12 years 4 months ago #176595 by Bob Eaton

Baydream wrote: Getting nine active Golden Retrievers to sit still for a photo along the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia, Canada, may be worse than with nine toddlers.

At least the dogs don`t need their diapers changed!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Nothing is Beatleproof!!!!!!!!!
12 years 4 months ago #176599 by Bob Eaton
Larry, Moe, and Curly!!!!! ISO 200, 200mm, f11 @ 350th! :banana:

Nothing is Beatleproof!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
12 years 4 months ago #176609 by sldphotonut
One more time...A small group of 4 go out once a month to different places to shoot photos. This was taken at Lake View Cemetary in Seattle where the founding fathers, as well as Bruce Lee, are buried.

Attachments:
12 years 4 months ago #176611 by Baydream
I had the pleasure to record the birth and growth of 3 new robins. What a a joy.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
Attachments:
12 years 4 months ago #176613 by sldphotonut
Here's one of my friend's pet bird:

Attachments:
12 years 4 months ago #176690 by sldphotonut
This was taken early in the morning at a local rose garden.

Attachments:
12 years 4 months ago #176694 by sldphotonut
I found this tree to be really fascinating.

Attachments:
12 years 4 months ago #176701 by sldphotonut
While our small photo group was out one rainy day we met up with a student photographer. He had set up this bowl of fruit and offered to leave it there for a time so that we could shoot it if we'd like.

Attachments:
12 years 4 months ago #176703 by sldphotonut
Last one...took this during a local parade.

Attachments:
12 years 4 months ago #176705 by mj~shutterbugg
I have a thing for stars. So I happened to npotice through the lens the interesting pattern this light made. So here you go...

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

Attachments:
12 years 4 months ago #176706 by mj~shutterbugg
More stars. I just bought these and got one to represent each of my family. I know it's sappy but well it's the holidays.

www.mjbrennanphoto.com

Attachments:
12 years 4 months ago #176708 by mj~shutterbugg
We have a tree, a small one, dedicated to our angel daughter. This was the first ornament I purchased for her tree.

www.mjbrennanphoto.com

Attachments:
12 years 4 months ago #176709 by mj~shutterbugg
We also have doves on her tree. The tree is all white and very peaceful for us to see each day.

www.mjbrennanphoto.com

Attachments:
12 years 4 months ago #176710 by mj~shutterbugg
A star from the big family tree...

www.mjbrennanphoto.com

Attachments:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024