Photo Contest Give-A-Way!!!

13 years 2 weeks ago #48232 by noin128

DestinDave wrote:

noin128 wrote:

chasrich wrote:

noin128 wrote:

I love all of your stop action images. I'm hoping you will share how you do it... hint hint. Also can you tell us who cleans up after you? :rofl:

It is very simple, just set your camera in bulb mode, drop the egg & light flash manually with aid of wireless triger, Exposure adjust lighting conditions because the room must be dark and the simply movement was arrested by the light flash

I think the toughest part simply when we clean up :rofl: :rofl:

Curious - did you make your own audio-trigger (ala Radio Shack parts) or buy one somewhere?

in this photo I do not use a sound trigger, but using flash trigger such as here
www.google.co.id/search?q=PT-04+ne&hl=id...sAQ&biw=1152&bih=672

the triggers are not installed in the camera body / flash shoe but held & manually lighted by hand

The topic has been locked.
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #48235 by Kyotie
There are not a lot of options here: :agree: (message box) I can write in that ok. (Next Attachments box) This where I seem to get into trouble! :sick: It has (Add File) no other options, so to add a photo this looks like a good candidate, so click on "Add File"
AND :thumbsup:
the photo folder comes up on my screen, looks good so far, I make a selection, 2.8mb jpeg, It is put into (box 1 of Add File) Options are (Remove File) or (insert), now insert seem like a good choice, click (Insert),
AND :whistle:
The-Law-Decomposition.jpg
There it is The-Law-Decomposition.jpg Now if logic serves me :toocrazy: "which may not be the case" (Submit) would be my next choice.
AND
waiting :drool:

John McDonald
McDonaldsPhotos.Com

13 years 2 weeks ago #48237 by Kyotie
Will that worked good :judge: Well maybe not :agree: :angry: Ok! So where the Moderator when you need one? :welcomeclan

John McDonald
McDonaldsPhotos.Com

13 years 2 weeks ago #48238 by noin128

Kyotie wrote: Will that worked good :judge: Well maybe not :agree: :angry: Ok! So where the Moderator when you need one? :welcomeclan

try this

Attachments:
13 years 2 weeks ago #48240 by Kyotie
Hay aLive person :banana:
I did that :owned:
More Ideas? :drool:

John McDonald
McDonaldsPhotos.Com

13 years 2 weeks ago #48241 by noin128

Kyotie wrote: Hay aLive person :banana:

so far I did this and everything works normally

13 years 2 weeks ago #48242 by photobod

Kyotie wrote: Hay aLive person :banana:

image is too large must be under 2mb

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 2 weeks ago #48244 by cartsphoto
First entry.

Attachments:
13 years 2 weeks ago #48246 by Baydream

cartsphoto wrote: First entry.

Nice shot., Just Edit the post and Insert. See if that works.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
13 years 2 weeks ago #48248 by Kyotie
Oh I knew that! :toocrazy:

John McDonald
McDonaldsPhotos.Com

Attachments:
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #48250 by Kyotie
:cheers: So Am I supposed to POST A LOT OF PHOTOS?

John McDonald
McDonaldsPhotos.Com

Attachments:
13 years 2 weeks ago #48253 by Kyotie
So thanks for the help guys :thumbsup: if the contest is about how many photos you post and how many posts you post, :goodpost: how does that work? :blink:

John McDonald
McDonaldsPhotos.Com

Attachments:
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #48256 by Kyotie

Hay Noin 182: I really like your egg shot!! and thanks for your help :goodpost:

John McDonald
McDonaldsPhotos.Com

Attachments:
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #48258 by Eric
C:\fakepath\0IMG_4888ccsc.jpg

Thought I would try uploading a photo that I had already uploaded successfuly. Still does not work! Nothing changed except the result!! :toocrazy: :toocrazy:

13 years 2 weeks ago #48259 by Kyotie
Very Nice!

John McDonald
McDonaldsPhotos.Com

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Latest Articles

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

Starting a photography business is one thing; sustaining your business over a long period of time is another. Use the tips in this professional photography guide to build something with longevity!

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024