Photo Contest Give-A-Way!!!

13 years 1 week ago #48176 by photobod

susiefox10 wrote:

thats a beautiful portrait I love portraits when the subject isnt smiling
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

The topic has been locked.
13 years 1 week ago #48177 by photobod

Jeremy Cove wrote:

wonderful light and colour :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 1 week ago #48179 by photobod

euniceunice wrote:

great capture
:judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk

The following user(s) said Thank You: euniceunice
13 years 1 week ago #48180 by photobod

steinfarmstudios wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

steinfarmstudios wrote: Starry Night

Very nice :beerbang: I love this photo!

Thanks!! I would tell you that you can purchase prints here:

www.steinfarmstudios.com/p319527305/ed275940

...but I wouldn't want to offend Photobod or anything ;)

I am never offended and I was only joking :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 1 week ago #48181 by photobod

nicann123 wrote: misty mornining at pine and oak alley

this is a wonderful shot the black and white makes it look brilliant
:judge: :judge: :judge: :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicann123
13 years 1 week ago #48183 by photobod

steinfarmstudios wrote: Intergalactic Light Travels

great shot can I buy it ???
:judge: :judge: :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #48186 by Turbogirlie
next

or would be if it worked!!

Luv Turbogirlie

xxx

13 years 1 week ago #48189 by photobod

Karl Wertanen wrote:

nicann123 wrote: oops, i was trying to reply to a shot.... i'm new here. i'll try again.

Hit the "quote" button in the bottom right and your golden. I've made that mistake also lol :silly:

Karl is always making mistakes he is very old now and we make allowances for him :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

www.dcimages.org.uk

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicann123
13 years 1 week ago #48190 by photobod

Lori G wrote:

photobod wrote:

I really like this one! :judge:

ta very much its the first photo I have entered that seems to be getting a lot of attention feels nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 1 week ago #48192 by photobod

Davebozy wrote:

My first post in this Topic, I hope it's done correctly :whistle:
Lovely Helen

this is excellent
:judge: :judge: :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 1 week ago #48193 by photobod

Baydream wrote: Learning to flirt young.

what a beautiful portrait of two beautiful children love it
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 1 week ago #48194 by photobod

Turbogirlie wrote: C:\Users\Kaz\Photography Work\Experiments\Favourites!\_1300162.jpg
My next submission

think you may need Alex's help here you have tried so many different things and it still aint working.

www.dcimages.org.uk

The following user(s) said Thank You: Turbogirlie
13 years 1 week ago #48195 by photobod

Davebozy wrote:

Lady Grass Track rider

definately a lady :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #48197 by Karl Wertanen

photobod wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

nicann123 wrote: oops, i was trying to reply to a shot.... i'm new here. i'll try again.

Hit the "quote" button in the bottom right and your golden. I've made that mistake also lol :silly:

Karl is always making mistakes he is very old now and we make allowances for him :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, It's true! I'm very old at the age of 32! :silly: :kiss:
13 years 1 week ago #48198 by photobod
before anyone says anything it is supposed to be out of focus :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

www.dcimages.org.uk

Attachments:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024