ECCO wrote:

Jordan Younce Photography wrote: "Abandoned"

This one tells a story!! Bravo! :judge:

I so totally agree :agree: :agree: :agree:
The topic has been locked.
12 years 11 months ago #56635 by McBeth Photography

DonD2 wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Another great capture Karl. Right place, right time, great light and exposure. :beerbang: :goodpost:

I have never seen ice do this before, great capture Karl! :agree:

It is what it is.
12 years 11 months ago #56636 by DonD2

nbenadom wrote: No... I have Brighthouse for my ISP.

Well dang, there goes another perfectly good theory down the toilet. Well hopefully one of us on here gets it figured out soon....:rofl:
12 years 11 months ago #56637 by Karl Wertanen

McBeth Photography wrote:

DonD2 wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Another great capture Karl. Right place, right time, great light and exposure. :beerbang: :goodpost:

I have never seen ice do this before, great capture Karl! :agree:

Thnx. It's quite the phenomenon here on the west end of Lake Erie. Every winter this happens. I didnt get a good pic of it this year though. I have another one i'll post in a second. It's pretty sweet to see in person.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #56638 by MajorMagee

Lori G wrote:

MajorMagee wrote:

Here are a couple from a gathering of B-25s we had here last year.

Love the contrast in this photo. I wish I could see the whole propeller, but it's still a neat photo. :)

The composition was intentionally done this way to make it more about the shapes and tones than about the plane as an object.

12 years 11 months ago #56639 by icepics

jordanmcrae wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Very cool shot! Almost looks like a wave under the bridge at first glance.

I like the shot from this vantage point; it does at first glance look like waves are crashing! The close-up of the bridge in this series is something that most people might just walk by and not see the beauty in it.

Sharon
Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl Wertanen
12 years 11 months ago #56640 by Karl Wertanen
Attachments:
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #56641 by DonD2
C:\fakepath\DSC_0129x.jpg

This is NUTS. I just uploaded 35 pics to my, My Photos Folder on here in less than 15 mins. with no problems but I still can not post photos into this thread. This is turning into the "Twilight Zone". :lol: :lol: :lol:
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #56646 by icepics
C:\fakepath\Kodak British box Brownie Pop 9.jpg
I'm not having any better luck than you are DonD2. Which episode of the Twilight Zone are we in??

Sharon
Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago #56647 by icepics

MajorMagee wrote:

Feel like I could reach out and touch it.

Sharon
Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago #56648 by lis_716

A beautiful sunset from Manila Bay

Attachments:
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #56649 by lis_716
[attachment:1]C:\fakepath\Happiness.jpg[/attachment]

Happiness is a journey not a destination.

12 years 11 months ago #56651 by DonD2

icepics wrote: C:\fakepath\Kodak British box Brownie Pop 9.jpg
I'm not having any better luck than you are DonD2. Which episode of the Twilight Zone are we in??

Icepics, I think that it must be a take off of "Groundhog Day" as it all keeps repeating itself over and over and over...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
12 years 11 months ago #56652 by DonD2

lis_716 wrote:

A beautiful sunset from Manila Bay

Yes it is and a wonderful post as well! :thumbsup: :goodpost: :thumbsup: :goodpost: :thumbsup:
The following user(s) said Thank You: lis_716
12 years 11 months ago #56653 by lis_716
like a hundreds shattered pieces.. very rare photograph!:judge:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024