Photo Contest Give-A-Way!!!

12 years 11 months ago #59363 by DestinDave

photobod wrote:

Dig the oil-n-water images, David! Need to play with that someday..
About your back - you know I had the same surgery last year, right? L3-L4-L5-S1 fusion, screws, rods, bone grafts, plus the doc removed most of the bone from L4, L5 to grind up for the graft material.. Are you walking as much as possible and going to therapy sessions already? My doc said it would take me a year of therapy or more to recover (like yours) but keep up the exercise and strength conditioning.. basically he says my spine (in the fusion area) is stronger than ever and any pain is muscular.. he dared me, aside from falling off a roof, to hurt myself - Damn!, I never could pass up a challenge... Be careful, but push yourself a little all the time.. you'll be better off in the long run.. Good luck, mate!

Dave Speicher
I thought I wanted a career.. turns out I only wanted paychecks.
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

The topic has been locked.
12 years 11 months ago #59365 by DestinDave

McBeth Photography wrote:

DestinDave wrote: Sheeesh.. others are having trouble getting an image to post and mine are double-posting! :rofl:

Love this one Dave, the word that comes to mind is peaceful...Ahhhhh! :goodpost: :judge: :beerbang:

LOL - Wish I could say it was but, I rushed to set that up before sunrise and then as soon as I shot the picture, I got to work compounding and buffing a 36 foot boat right behind me on that dock... :unsure:

Dave Speicher
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 11 months ago #59367 by DestinDave

chasrich wrote:

DestinDave wrote: Last one double-posted - hope this gets rid of it..
and replaced with this...

I'm glad you posted a double Dave... It brought this one forward. I like this a lot.

Thanks Charles.. this is the "tractor graveyard" in Defiance, MO..:lol:

Dave Speicher
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 11 months ago #59369 by DestinDave

photobod wrote:

chasrich wrote:

love this one Charles its one I could look at time and time again and stll notice things I didnt see before.

:agree: :judge: Like this a lot...

Dave Speicher
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 11 months ago #59371 by DestinDave

photobod wrote:

John Landolfi wrote:

wonderful beam of light
:judge: :judge: :judge: :judge:

:agree: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dave Speicher
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: John Landolfi
12 years 11 months ago #59376 by DonD2

John Landolfi wrote:

I really like this one John, very nice!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :goodpost: :goodpost:
12 years 11 months ago #59378 by DonD2

John Landolfi wrote:

Very cool shot. Where is this? and I sure wouldn't want to be the person who has to clean and polish that thing...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
12 years 11 months ago #59380 by DonD2

John Landolfi wrote:

Another nice one John. I think that I may have cropped in quite a bit tighter on the yellow flower, but that's me.... :rofl: I love the rich colors and texture.
12 years 11 months ago #59382 by DonD2

John Landolfi wrote:

I really like the colors and DoF on this.
12 years 11 months ago #59384 by DonD2

John Landolfi wrote:

Wow, what a beautiful capture John.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :judge: :judge: :beerbang: :beerbang:
12 years 11 months ago #59385 by mysticangel827

Attachments:
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #59387 by mysticangel827

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

resize 04.jpg

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #59389 by mysticangel827

Attachment not found

12 years 11 months ago #59391 by mysticangel827

Attachments:
12 years 11 months ago #59393 by mysticangel827

Attachments:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024