Looking for 5 volunteers!!!! 5 people to receive a free print for a review.

11 years 9 months ago #238992 by Expressions On Canvas
Bob and Scott - Great photos. We should be shipping both of yours out on Monday. Thanks for posting up your before pics guys!!!!

Scott- Check your email.

Josh Goldsmith
Expressions On Canvas
High quality photos on canvas. Order here www.ExpressionsOnCanvas.com

Follow us on facebook at www.facebook.com/expressionsoncanvas

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #239658 by McBeth Photography
Thanks again to Expressions on canvas for this opportunity to review your service, the fact that you want to get some prints out there so people can touch it - see it - smell it - review it shows a tremendous level of confidence in your product and service....it also raises my estimation of your business sense.

The shot that I chose to print was taken at the Portland Japanese Garden in Portland, OR last fall. It is the shot below. I wanted to give Expressions on Canvas every opportunity to display their editing skill and eye for composition, so I chose to give them an image that will at the very least need to be cropped for the print compo.

The ordering process was pretty easy, even for me, lol. Nice job on the site!

It is what it is.
Attachments:
11 years 9 months ago #239759 by Expressions On Canvas

McBeth Photography wrote: Thanks again to Expressions on canvas for this opportunity to review your service, the fact that you want to get some prints out there so people can touch it - see it - smell it - review it shows a tremendous level of confidence in your product and service....it also raises my estimation of your business sense.

The shot that I chose to print was taken at the Portland Japanese Garden in Portland, OR last fall. It is the shot below. I wanted to give Expressions on Canvas every opportunity to display their editing skill and eye for composition, so I chose to give them an image that will at the very least need to be cropped for the print compo.

William - Glad your one of the five! Beautiful picture! Not much editing is needed when we get photos like that!:thumbsup: Email has been sent with a proof!

Thanks for the kind words! Our best form of advertising is our customers. That is why we strive very hard to make sure our customers are 100% happy with our products. We are not perfect and I will never say we are. We learn every day and are constantly evolving into a better company. We enjoy what we do and when we get to work with great people like yourself it makes our job that much better. Looking forward to putting that photo on canvas!B)

Thanks

Josh Goldsmith
Expressions On Canvas

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #239788 by McBeth Photography

Expressions On Canvas wrote:

McBeth Photography wrote: Thanks again to Expressions on canvas for this opportunity to review your service, the fact that you want to get some prints out there so people can touch it - see it - smell it - review it shows a tremendous level of confidence in your product and service....it also raises my estimation of your business sense.

William - Glad your one of the five! Beautiful picture! Not much editing is needed when we get photos like that!:thumbsup: Email has been sent with a proof!

Thanks for the kind words! Our best form of advertising is our customers. That is why we strive very hard to make sure our customers are 100% happy with our products. We are not perfect and I will never say we are. We learn every day and are constantly evolving into a better company. We enjoy what we do and when we get to work with great people like yourself it makes our job that much better. Looking forward to putting that photo on canvas!B)

Thanks

Thanks again Josh!

BTW, William is my first name and I have gone by my middle name "Barry" since I was little because of all the relatives in my family named William.

Loved the proof that you sent me by email, I have loaded the proof below, can't wait to see the finished product!

Barry

It is what it is.
Attachments:
11 years 9 months ago #239983 by Expressions On Canvas
Barry - Ahh now it makes sence. I remember seeing the name Barry but on the order details from your order it said William. I was a little confused so i just went with the order info. From now on its Barry!:cheers:

Good news! Your print is shipping today so you could receive it Friday! Once I get the tracking # I will email it over to you! Talk to you soon!

Josh Goldsmith
Expressions On Canvas

11 years 9 months ago #240217 by aldyn
I've tried posting a review twice now and it hasn't worked, so I'm going to attempt to split it into a few posts.

I was one of the fortunate 5. The picture I submitted was one of the pictures I've posted on here before. I took this during the 75th birthday celebration for the Golden Gate Bridge. The in-camera crop was tight enough so I requested they wrap the sides in black rather than with the image.

Here is the source photo:

Attachments:
11 years 9 months ago #240220 by aldyn
Here are some pictures of the packaging that I snapped with my cell phone. I was wrapped up very securely and it arrived in great shape.

Attachments:
11 years 9 months ago #240221 by aldyn
Here is a picture of the back. You can see the hanging hardware is already attached and they printed the name I assigned to my project on the back as well:

Zooming in on the corner for a detail shot:

And the final product!

I think it turned out great! I'm really happy with the final product. It's a photo with a lot of black, so I thought it would be an interesting challenge for canvas. But, hopefully it comes across in the photo above that the colors came out nice and vividly, the bridge looks like it's glowing, you can see the detail of the smoke in the air and the light reflecting on the water. Oh! And they were really fast. I ordered on Saturday and it was in my office on Tuesday. That was really quick to print, stretch, package, ship and deliver the product (and much quicker than other canvas producers I've used in the past).

Even though I didn't have to pay for this one, I did check out their pricing on the website and they're very reasonable. Overall I think it looks great and I'd definitely order from them again. A huge THANK YOU to Expressions on Canvas for giving me this opportunity :-).

Attachments:
11 years 9 months ago #240326 by Expressions On Canvas

aldyn wrote:
I think it turned out great! I'm really happy with the final product. It's a photo with a lot of black, so I thought it would be an interesting challenge for canvas. But, hopefully it comes across in the photo above that the colors came out nice and vividly, the bridge looks like it's glowing, you can see the detail of the smoke in the air and the light reflecting on the water. Oh! And they were really fast. I ordered on Saturday and it was in my office on Tuesday. That was really quick to print, stretch, package, ship and deliver the product (and much quicker than other canvas producers I've used in the past).

Even though I didn't have to pay for this one, I did check out their pricing on the website and they're very reasonable. Overall I think it looks great and I'd definitely order from them again. A huge THANK YOU to Expressions on Canvas for giving me this opportunity :-).

Dorian - Glad you love it. It was a beautiful picture! Thanks for the detailed review! That was way beyond what I was expecting (which is great!) so i really appreciate it! Let me know when you need more photos on canvas!

Josh Goldsmith
Expressions On Canvas

11 years 9 months ago #240371 by Justin

bhowdy wrote: I was fortunate to be one of the five. I will be happy to offer my review and post a photo of the canvas print as well. Thanks Josh. The order process as a breeze!

Here's the image that I am having "canvased" .... maybe a little unusual but then I am a wildlife photographer!

What a cool shot, talk about right place at the right time! What equipment did you use on this shot?

Very nice to meet you!
Photo Comments
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #240662 by McBeth Photography
It came today! Boy that was fast!

My compliments to Dorian on the shots of the packaged product, this was something that I didn't get a chance to see because my lovely wife Jennifer opened it for me while I was at work. I can tell that the packaging was sturdy and as safe for shipping and that Expressions on Canvas had taken every precaution to insure a happy customer. Dorian's pics display the packaging very well so I'll ask that the reader scroll up a little to check them out.

I am supremely impressed with the canvas print, as is my dear wife, aka The Composition Queen. Jennifer called me at work three times to tell me how beautiful the print was and when I got home, I could easily tell what she was talking about. the print quality is top notch and the frame is made of a quality wood frame without knots and the corners of the frame are dovetailed and perfectly square. The canvas is stretched flawlessly onto the frame and securely stapled, without bubbles that would be an indication of an improperly stretched canvas (old floor covering installers like me know all about bubbles from poorly stretched carpets, same technique).

The color in the print is true to the digital file to my eye and the crop for compo is perfectly done. We will be proud to display this in our home. The printed product on canvas adds a three-dimensional look that I did not expect, It really pops my photo of the canvas. The color tones are superb and the color rendition is expertly done, I would say that the print is flawless. Kudos Josh!

Josh, you have a great product here and the service is amazing, I am certain that I will do business with you in the future. Great Job!!! 5 stars!!!! :judge:

The pics below don't really do it justice, but here they are....

Thanks again to Expressions on Canvas for the opportunity to review your product and service!!!!

It is what it is.
Attachments:
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #240664 by McBeth Photography

It is what it is.
Attachments:
11 years 9 months ago #240747 by Expressions On Canvas

McBeth Photography wrote: It came today! Boy that was fast!

My compliments to Dorian on the shots of the packaged product, this was something that I didn't get a chance to see because my lovely wife Jennifer opened it for me while I was at work. I can tell that the packaging was sturdy and as safe for shipping and that Expressions on Canvas had taken every precaution to insure a happy customer. Dorian's pics display the packaging very well so I'll ask that the reader scroll up a little to check them out.

I am supremely impressed with the canvas print, as is my dear wife, aka The Composition Queen. Jennifer called me at work three times to tell me how beautiful the print was and when I got home, I could easily tell what she was talking about. the print quality is top notch and the frame is made of a quality wood frame without knots and the corners of the frame are dovetailed and perfectly square. The canvas is stretched flawlessly onto the frame and securely stapled, without bubbles that would be an indication of an improperly stretched canvas (old floor covering installers like me know all about bubbles from poorly stretched carpets, same technique).

The color in the print is true to the digital file to my eye and the crop for compo is perfectly done. We will be proud to display this in our home. The printed product on canvas adds a three-dimensional look that I did not expect, It really pops my photo of the canvas. The color tones are superb and the color rendition is expertly done, I would say that the print is flawless. Kudos Josh!

Josh, you have a great product here and the service is amazing, I am certain that I will do business with you in the future. Great Job!!! 5 stars!!!! :judge:

The pics below don't really do it justice, but here they are....

Thanks again to Expressions on Canvas for the opportunity to review your product and service!!!!

Thanks Barry! It was a beautiful photo! Glad you love your print! You have some amazing photos. I was just looking at some that you posted in another thread and they were stunning! You got a gift that's for sure!

Josh Goldsmith
Expressions On Canvas

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024