Important Update

9 years 8 months ago #392863 by Stealthy Ninja

Alex wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote: You know what I'd like updated?

The mobile site.

When I click on the page 2 button (to go to page two or a thread) it goes to some generic page and not the right page. I end up having to manually put it ?start=15 at the end of the address to get it to work.

It's on its way.  What is the link to the generic page you are talking about? 

It just goes to www.photographytalk.com/forum?start=15
9 years 8 months ago #392864 by Alex

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Alex wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote: You know what I'd like updated?

The mobile site.

When I click on the page 2 button (to go to page two or a thread) it goes to some generic page and not the right page. I end up having to manually put it ?start=15 at the end of the address to get it to work.

It's on its way.  What is the link to the generic page you are talking about? 

It just goes to www.photographytalk.com/forum?start=15

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you are clicking on to get that link.  Please post a new thread in in the Support forum with screen shots /specifics and I'll get our programmers on it.  Thank you

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
9 years 8 months ago #392943 by Sandy Smith Photos
Noticed it and figured it out before seeing your post Alex :thumbsup:

Photo Comments
9 years 8 months ago #392972 by effron
Thanks for the notice Alex.
(To all the friends requesters, I apologize for the late responses. I'm not a snob, just most likely senile).....:S

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex
9 years 8 months ago #393019 by Tuscan Muse
Thanks Alex and especially for the graphic.  I had no idea how many friend requests that I had missed until today!
9 years 8 months ago #393024 by butterflygirl921
Thank you Alex, Stealthy you know what would be cool is a photography talk app :D(this is where someone tells me it already exists :pinch: ) lol

9 years 8 months ago #393029 by Alex

Tuscan Muse wrote: Thanks Alex and especially for the graphic.  I had no idea how many friend requests that I had missed until today!

You are so welcome Linda!  Glad you are finding it helpful!

Photo Comments
9 years 8 months ago #393030 by Alex

butterflygirl921 wrote: Thank you Alex, Stealthy you know what would be cool is a photography talk app :D(this is where someone tells me it already exists :pinch: ) lol

Your welcome!  We don't have one yet... but we have one in the works.  But you didn't here that from me  :whistle:

Photo Comments
9 years 8 months ago #393051 by butterflygirl921

Alex wrote:

butterflygirl921 wrote: Thank you Alex, Stealthy you know what would be cool is a photography talk app :D(this is where someone tells me it already exists :pinch: ) lol

Your welcome!  We don't have one yet... but we have one in the works.  But you didn't here that from me  :whistle:

AWESOME! Wait who said that :whistle:

9 years 8 months ago #393052 by Screamin Scott
Much needed improvement... 

Scott Ditzel Photography

www.flickr.com/photos/screaminscott/

Photo Comments
9 years 8 months ago #393070 by JeremyS
I second stealthy Ninja here. On the mobile site, if you move to page 2+ from any part of the site, be it the general forums section, or a thread, or the recent topics page it brings you back to the main menu of the forum. Its been bugging me for a while

9 years 8 months ago #393071 by Alex

Takennnn wrote: I second stealthy Ninja here. On the mobile site, if you move to page 2+ from any part of the site, be it the general forums section, or a thread, or the recent topics page it brings you back to the main menu of the forum. Its been bugging me for a while

This was addressed this morning.  You shouldn't have further issues with moving from page 2+.  Can you confirm please?  Thank you.

Photo Comments
9 years 8 months ago #393072 by butterflygirl921

Alex wrote:

Takennnn wrote: I second stealthy Ninja here. On the mobile site, if you move to page 2+ from any part of the site, be it the general forums section, or a thread, or the recent topics page it brings you back to the main menu of the forum. Its been bugging me for a while

This was addressed this morning.  You shouldn't have further issues with moving from page 2+.  Can you confirm please?  Thank you.

Using the mobile version i can now go to page 2

9 years 8 months ago #393074 by JeremyS

Alex wrote:

Awesome, it works for me now. Thanks a million Alex. I've been patiently waiting and limiting myself to first page only of threads on my mobile phone for far too long. 

9 years 8 months ago #393075 by Alex

Takennnn wrote:

Alex wrote:

Awesome, it works for me now. Thanks a million Alex. I've been patiently waiting and limiting myself to first page only of threads on my mobile phone for far too long. 

You are so welcome... expect further changes coming from a mobile standpoint.    ;) 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024