Vahrenkamp wrote: Did you happen to see the video:

Now these guys are hard core

No way! That is nuts :blink:

Nikon D90 & D40 18-55mm, 55-200mm, 35mm, 50mm, 105mm, SB600
Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #94045 by Henry Peach

Office Guy wrote:

I wonder if this lens would make a good macro lens? :rofl:

I don't need this lens, but I wonder if Sigma would make me a coffee thermos that looks like this?
12 years 7 months ago #140963 by proverbs3photos
haha these are hilarious! ... I guess I'm not as hardcore as I thought either LOL!

12 years 7 months ago #140986 by ReepPT
Am I allowed to be laughing out loud at some of these? the pictures are funny enough but oh LAWDY the commentary is hilarious.

and no, I am so not hardcare as to be absolutely light weight
A marshmallow with a camera.

:banana:

Alys
12 years 7 months ago #141378 by Jennie B
These are amazing. I can totally see myself doing a few of those things....:banana:

12 years 7 months ago #141395 by Stealthy Ninja
Nice thread necro.
12 years 7 months ago #141476 by springs branch mickey
Looks like something you could fire a missile from:)

12 years 7 months ago #141557 by shutterbuglori
I couldn't lift half their lenses.

12 years 5 months ago #170738 by JACC0811
I couldn't afford to be that hardcore lol. Either the cost of the gear itself, or the risk of dumping it all in the drink in some of those pic's lol.

Automotive and Architectural Photography
Pop's Garage Photography - www.facebook.com/popsgaragephotography
www.popsgaragephotography.com

12 years 5 months ago #170742 by kiran varma
I am definitely not hard core. .but sure one day i will be............

12 years 5 months ago #170776 by chasrich
An oldie but still a goody. The video climbing that tower still makes me woozy. I'm betting those guy don't go to work drunk! :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 5 months ago #170781 by effron

chasrich wrote: An oldie but still a goody. The video climbing that tower still makes me woozy. I'm betting those guy don't go to work drunk! :woohoo:

Hell, I wouldn't go up there UNLESS I was drunk.......:P

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
12 years 5 months ago #170800 by Joves

effron wrote:

chasrich wrote: An oldie but still a goody. The video climbing that tower still makes me woozy. I'm betting those guy don't go to work drunk! :woohoo:

I would gladly climb that tower with my parachute on. The only thing I havent jumped off yet is a tower, I need my A.

12 years 5 months ago #171385 by Stealthy Ninja

effron wrote:

They call that a 'natural high'.
12 years 3 months ago #192219 by Hoss
These guys are so hilarious!

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024