My photography website

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #339765 by Veselin-Malinov
My Website

Hi to all,
since I made my website all by myself, please, if have time and if you want to, give a feedback, critique or recommendations about my site. 

Thank you :)

10 years 2 months ago #339995 by JulieQ
I think Your site is great. I was able to navigate it fine and not get lost. Honest its the pictures that make it stunning. The one thing i should mention some text was kind of small for my eyes on a dark background.(I have a big screen)

10 years 2 months ago #339999 by Veselin-Malinov
Amazing feedback and critique,
thank you JulieQ
:)
Veselin

10 years 2 months ago #340001 by JulieQ
I too have just made a site. Much smaller scale then yours if you would do me the honor for having a look that would be great.

www.julieqphotography.ca/

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #340005 by Ulrich Brodde
I admired your meanwhile world-wide known photo of the lighthouse in Portugal at another place and now I meet you here in this forum. Great.

Unfortunately on your website "street" what is most interesting for me doesn´t work. It just shows "Error 404".
10 years 2 months ago #340433 by Veselin-Malinov
Hey JulieQ,
I saw your site and I really liked it. It is simple and yet understandable and visualy nice! And this with the amazon shop, how did you do it?!?! 
and the photographs of yours are also amazing!
keep in touch :)
regards, Veselin

10 years 2 months ago #340435 by Veselin-Malinov
Ulrich,
thanks for the kind words!
as far for the street-yes, I mess up this page while making it, i have to make another one, thanks for letting me know by the wat!
regards

10 years 2 months ago #340577 by Tuscan Muse
Your talent is showcased on your website very well.  For me, it would be better if the images were in a gallery on each page, so that there is a consistency to the presentation.  I would also recommend increasing the font size of your text.
I think the grey background behind your photos is a good choice.  However, I would contrast the color of the background of the overall website to add some zing.  Your "about me" page should only contain an image of you.  I think you should bullet your achievements and make them a larger font size too.  If you can, put your Social Media Buttons all in one place.

My 2 cents!
10 years 2 months ago #340591 by Veselin-Malinov
amazing feedback!
thanks a lot, i will try some of the things you said.
regards,
Veselin

10 years 2 months ago #340829 by Veselin-Malinov
Ulrich,
thanks again for letting me know about my street photography page!
I fixed it and you can see it  here

Thanks again and enjoy!

10 years 2 months ago #340831 by Ulrich Brodde
Thank you. Interesting to see which photos you interprete as "street photography".

If you have time take a look here www.brodde-foto.com/ to my people- and animal-photos.
10 years 2 months ago #340837 by Veselin-Malinov
I saw the site- very nice and user friendly site, congrats

the photos are great, specially some of the portraits!
Cheers

10 years 2 months ago #340843 by Ulrich Brodde
Thank you!
What you would like to drink? :)

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024