Follow      Your Account   |   Login

emo minolta film cameras

4 years 7 months ago #9713

i have one too minolta film camera that is a slr camera too im useing my dad camera that he is leting me use until i get my nikon d3100. but the minolta is so different that for sure because you use film and not diginal yet and then my other camera that i have is diginal kodak easyshare m381 megapixrel is 12 and the lens that i use for the minolta are 50mm and 200 mm for that one

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #47114

I have a Minolta X-700 which I found in an antique store, priced at $40. It is in absolute mint condition, including the lens, and is considered to be one of the best film SLRs Minolta ever produced. Since I bought it, I have accumulated a variety of lenses and other accssories and consider it to be the best camera system I have ever owned. Sadly I have succumbed to the lure of digital nowdays and rarely use it. (PS: it weighs a tonne)

4 years 3 months ago #47166

Still have my trusty Maxxum 700si, but don't use it much now that I have been into dSLR's.

4 years 3 months ago #47168

I've got an SRT 101 & an XG-A

Scott Ditzel Photography

www.flickr.com/photos/screaminscott/

4 years 1 month ago #86523

I still use film slr cameras, One Minolta X-700, and two Canon's a T-70 and Rebel. Not ready to give up my film cameras just yet. :)

4 years 1 month ago #86539

Still have my maxxum qtsi. love it to this day.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

3 years 4 months ago #209797

Hi,
a little bit old this thread, but however.
I still own a Minolta 9xi (1996) which is a very good camera. I loved to shoot pictures with that camera. When the Konica-Minolta D7D came on the market, it was no question to change to an other brand. And I wanted to use my lenses from the 9xi. So I bought the KM D7D.
From that time on, I almost never used my 9xi, besides of some occasions where I wanted to have a second SLR, ready to shoot,with a different lens like I used on the KM D7D, because I didn't have much time to always change lenses. Still those times I was amazed of the picture quality of the 9xi.
Now I have as my main camera the Sony A900; and the 9xi is in perfect working condition in my photo stuff cabinet.

3 years 4 months ago #209821

Looks like Karl started this, he's still shooting film and posting on here, so seems OK to resume the thread. I don't have any Minolta or Sony but have some Konica, once they merged does that make them all the same 'family' now? :lol:

I have a variety of film cameras, besides Konica, have Ricoh, Canon, Voigtlander etc. I buy vintage cameras to collect but also use them.

Sharon