What was the last thing you photographed?

13 years 3 weeks ago #41133 by chasrich

FMVPhotography wrote: OK maybe I'm being stupid here - I want to post an image in the body so as you have mentioned I should use the image link button. What am I putting in there for size and the actual link address? It's in my albums on here but when I paste that address just the text appears.

As you can tell I do not have much experience with forums!

The fact that you are inexperience in forums simply means that up until now you have actually had a life... :rofl:

I'm thinking the image link icons are not your answer. Below the text box you use for posting. Click on the Add File button in the attachments section. Once you upload a file another couple of buttons will appear... Remove File and Insert. This will place the image into the body of your post.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
13 years 2 weeks ago #41595 by jpenas
Just took some photo's for a friends fundraiser to support the NMSS. They had a car club out there......not as many cars as last year. I was able to take a couple shots of the cars, here's one of them and then again in b&w. First time I've photographed cars.....as you can tell.

:cheers:

Attachments:
13 years 2 weeks ago #41640 by Stealthy Ninja

jpenas wrote: Just took some photo's for a friends fundraiser to support the NMSS. They had a car club out there......not as many cars as last year. I was able to take a couple shots of the cars, here's one of them and then again in b&w. First time I've photographed cars.....as you can tell.

I find the background too distracting (the sign). Perhaps a shallower DOF would be ideal?!
13 years 2 weeks ago #41758 by jpenas
Aahhhh, I agree! It is in focus too much........you shouldn't be able to read the sign, you should just beable to enjoy the car. Thank you!! :)

13 years 2 weeks ago #42011 by I love cats

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

jpenas wrote: Just took some photo's for a friends fundraiser to support the NMSS. They had a car club out there......not as many cars as last year. I was able to take a couple shots of the cars, here's one of them and then again in b&w. First time I've photographed cars.....as you can tell.

I find the background too distracting (the sign). Perhaps a shallower DOF would be ideal?!

Last I saw, this was not a critique thread. It's a thread to display the last photo one took.

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #42034 by chasrich
It was a good tip IMHO more than a critique. ~shrug~

I'm trying to decide if I needed a shallower DOF... Is the girl too much of a distraction? :rofl:

Bikefest starts in Leesburg tomorrow!

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
Attachments:
13 years 2 weeks ago #42400 by Yasko
Nah, the girl's good, I think it adds to the photo. I would have cropped the guy's backside out of the right though :sick:

13 years 2 weeks ago #42401 by Yasko
Oh, been away for a little bit, had comp issues. Got my camera bag back woohoo

13 years 2 weeks ago #42425 by Rob pix4u2
ECHL playoff hockey between the Reading ( Pa.) Royals and Cincinnati (Oh) Cyclones

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

Attachments:
13 years 2 weeks ago #42432 by chasrich

Attachments:
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #42452 by chasrich
Street Shot - how does Bikefest impact our little town....

www.clickorlando.com/video/27466178/index.html

Attachments:
13 years 2 weeks ago #42512 by Yasko
lol :judge:

13 years 2 weeks ago #42517 by crystal

chasrich wrote: Street Shot - how does Bikefest impact our little town....

www.clickorlando.com/video/27466178/index.html

Wow, he must not get out often. I didn't think she was all that impressive.
13 years 2 weeks ago #42518 by crystal
Tons of jail time and animals.
12 years 11 months ago #54450 by crystal
I'm bumping up in case anyone wants to post their latest photo.

I took several photos of flowers. Haven't got the chance to edit them yet.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024