Anyone traveling this year?

12 years 10 months ago #92837 by Simon Says
Wife and I just booked trip to Paris France in November. We will be heading to Germany, then down to Austria then last few days in London!

This year has been a long one so looking forward to getting away!

12 years 10 months ago #92855 by Mah and PaH
Hawaii in September :banana:

12 years 10 months ago #92881 by Simon Says

Mah and PaH wrote: Hawaii in September :banana:

Beautiful destination, what island you going to?

12 years 10 months ago #93951 by Tuscany
We head over to Italy once a year generally in the fall time frame. It's so beautiful there that time of year.

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #93965 by Johnnie
I normally take a Cruise every other year - this years vacation is exploring New England. Maine to the Cape in Massachussetts.

12 years 10 months ago #96067 by canon4me
Heading to the great state of Texas soon....

12 years 10 months ago #96077 by Oscar Cohen
I would love to travel to Russia and back pack though smaller towns, but something tells me my wife wouldn't be much interested in this!

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #96285 by Shadowfixer1

Simon Says wrote: Wife and I just booked trip to Paris France in November. We will be heading to Germany, then down to Austria then last few days in London!

This year has been a long one so looking forward to getting away!

I'm green with envy. Would love to go back to those places. If you make it to Innsbrook, check out Swarovski Crystal. They have some cool stuff there. Have fun and take lots of pics.
12 years 9 months ago #110304 by John Landolfi
Been to Chicago, one week on theCape (North Truro) in August, Italy for three weeks in October.

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #110325 by Screamin Scott
Headed to San Diego for a nephew's wedding in September, May be headed out to Portland in October (work related)

Scott Ditzel Photography

www.flickr.com/photos/screaminscott/

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #110591 by Shadowfixer1
I'm going to San Diego at the end of Aug. and fist of Sep.
12 years 9 months ago #110632 by Screamin Scott

Shadowfixer1 wrote: I'm going to San Diego at the end of Aug. and fist of Sep.

Randy, I'll be there in San Diego on the 2nd thru the 4th (long weekend, but no time to sight see with the wedding)

Scott Ditzel Photography

www.flickr.com/photos/screaminscott/

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #110644 by Shadowfixer1

Screamin Scott wrote:

Shadowfixer1 wrote: I'm going to San Diego at the end of Aug. and fist of Sep.

Randy, I'll be there in San Diego on the 2nd thru the 4th (long weekend, but no time to sight see with the wedding)

You have to get up early and get out and back before everyone else gets up. Can't waste a whole trip on a wedding.:lol:
12 years 9 months ago #110662 by Nikonjan
I am hopefully going with my photographer friend to Colorado in late Sept. if she can swing it.Then in Nov. going to Hawaii, the Island of Kauai. Never been so should be a nice trip. Then in January I will be going to New Orleans for the PPA convention and will rent a car to take some trips in the area.

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Latest Articles

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024