Suggested camera strap for Nikon D7500?

5 years 6 months ago #609401 by Ken Brun
I still have the original camera strap Nikon sent with my D7500 and it's not really comfortable.  I see many photographer around with different straps they are using.  

What would you suggest as a good camera strap for this camera? 

Thank you

Ken

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #609410 by garyrhook
The actual camera model is kinda irrelevant. If you put a 70-200 on that you'll see that the weight of the lens is what matters.

You don't mention budget.

That said... you need to figure out what type of system might work best for you. There are recent discussions on here about inexpensive products; go find and read. You could consider something from Black Rapid/Optech/Upstrap Pro, and others. It depends upon what you like. You can buy into a system like Peak Design, although I'm not a fan for DSLRs. And there are many other choices.

But yeah, ditch the neckstrap. They should stop giving those out, period.

I use a wrist saftey loop from Upstrap Pro, a Black Rapid Sport, and I got a Sypder Holster recently. All have different purposes.

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #609422 by Jessa Layton
Can you mention your budget? 

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #609631 by Adam Cuffin
You'll likely find something depending on your budget in here  www.photographytalk.com/photography-arti...amera-straps-of-2018

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #609643 by Nefarious
Hey Ken, good to have you here.  How much are you looking to spend here?  

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #610048 by Ken Brun
If I can stay under $50-70 would be awesome.  Not sure what I can get for that, but that's my budget.  I'm going to check out that article, thank you.  

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #610063 by garyrhook

Ken Brun wrote: If I can stay under $50-70 would be awesome.  Not sure what I can get for that, but that's my budget.  I'm going to check out that article, thank you.  

That gives you quite a few options. Do some research.

Photo Comments
5 years 6 months ago #610084 by Ken Brun

garyrhook wrote:

Ken Brun wrote: If I can stay under $50-70 would be awesome.  Not sure what I can get for that, but that's my budget.  I'm going to check out that article, thank you.  

That gives you quite a few options. Do some research.

Thank you Gary, I will.

Photo Comments
4 years 10 months ago #648855 by John-Bennet
Well if you go up to a 100$ you can get some good quality  straps for Nikon D7500, and you might want to check google for buying guides such as:
https://lensespro.org/best-lenses-for-nikon-d7500/  , they can truly help you choose best camera equipment with little bit of effort. Hope that helps!

4 years 9 months ago #649373 by Eric A

John-Bennet wrote: Well if you go up to a 100$ you can get some good quality  straps for Nikon D7500, and you might want to check google for buying guides such as:
https://lensespro.org/best-lenses-for-nikon-d7500/  , they can truly help you choose best camera equipment with little bit of effort. Hope that helps!

Your post seems more like SEO spam.  

My Camera Bag:

Canon 7D | 50mm f/1.2 | 17-40mm f/4 | 70-200mm f/2.8 | 320EX | 580EXII

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024