Difference between f-stop Slope and Pro ICUs?

3 months 2 weeks ago #646458 by Sandy Smith Photos
I'm trying to figure out how are these  two ICUs different  from one another.   Can one of you help me please? 

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 2 weeks ago #646461 by Ozzie_Traveller

Sandy Smith Photos wrote: I'm trying to figure out how are these  two ICUs different  from one another.   Can one of you help me please? 

More information needed please
Phil from the great land Downunder
www.flickr.com/photos/ozzie_traveller/sets/

3 months 2 weeks ago #646504 by Troponin

Sandy Smith Photos wrote: I'm trying to figure out how are these  two ICUs different  from one another.   Can one of you help me please? 

The difference is shape and size for slightly different uses, from what I understand. You need to check the dimensions and make the decision based on that. I have been looking at getting one too, as my bag is HUGE and would be nice to pull out a smaller bag when I want to leave it behind and take a short walk someplace. 

F stop makes bags too, so you can pair up the two if you want. Otherwise, you should be able to find one with the right dimensions by measuring or checking dimensions on the mfr page. 

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Nikon D5 is a big professional camera, but is it worth the nearly $6,000 price tag? Find out in this Nikon D5 review.

Sep 16, 2019

If you're looking for the best laptop for photo editing, you've come to the right place. From the best budget laptop to laptops over $2,000, these computers will fit any budget.

Sep 10, 2019

In this Canon EOS M6 Mark II review, learn about the essential specs, features, pros, and cons of Canon's newest mirrorless camera.

Sep 10, 2019

The Canon T7i is an entry-level camera with some excellent features that will help you learn and grow as a photographer. Find out if it's the right camera for you in this Canon T7i review.

Sep 09, 2019

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Camera sling bags are a top choice for photographers that want functionality, comfort, and ease of use. Here's our pick for the top 5 camera sling bags of 2019.

Sep 18, 2019

Photo by Joe deSousa on Unsplash There are certain questionable tactics in the real estate game, like promising free pizzas for...

Sep 17, 2019

The Nikon D5 is a big professional camera, but is it worth the nearly $6,000 price tag? Find out in this Nikon D5 review.

Sep 16, 2019

Not sure what to give the photographer on your shopping list? With a $5,000 budget, the possibilities are endless! Check out our picks for the best gifts for photographers under $5,000.

Sep 13, 2019

With these innovative camera accessories, you can extend the functionality and ease of use of your camera and give yourself a better ability to capture the beauty around you.

Sep 12, 2019

Learn how to master the art of wide-angle landscape photography with four simple tips that will greatly improve the quality of your landscape photos.

Sep 12, 2019

Are you sick of your gear weighing your shoulders down, causing undue neck and shoulder pain? With the new Holdfast Gear Tanker Belt, you can carry your gear in total comfort on your hips.

Sep 12, 2019

Photo by Prince Akachi on Unsplash #NoBudgetNoPhotos is going viral after a photographer, Nafa Ribeiro, revealed damning emails...

Sep 12, 2019