HEIPI 3-in-1 Travel Tripod

6 months 2 weeks ago #757007 by Jason Stevens
A buddy of mine sent me this tripod:  heipivision.com/products/heipi-3-in-1-travel-tripod   as I was looking around for a good travel tripod.  Man, this thing looks pretty darn cool.  But honestly speaking, never heard of this brand AT ALL.  Plus it's contact information is from China, so not sure how that translates to getting help if I were to ever need it.  But I'm intrigued with this thing and was hoping to hear from others here.  

What do you know about this tripod/brand or what do you think about this tripod? 

Photo Comments
6 months 2 weeks ago #757011 by Amy Porter
Interesting, so is this a direct competitor to the Peak Design tripod?  

Photo Comments
6 months 2 weeks ago #757019 by Brenda Dantzig

Photo Comments
6 months 2 weeks ago #757068 by Uplander
Damn, that tripod is SICK!!!!!  It's a Peak Design tripod killer.  Just watched that video and love that it has wider stance than Peak Designs and their ball head behaves more like a normal ball head and comes off.  That center column is so well engineered too.  Is this Kickstarter only, I didn't see on B&H??

Photo Comments
6 months 2 weeks ago #757080 by CatherineW
It says Jan 2023 delivery, have people started to get these?  B&H showed it had these in search results, but when  you click though, nothing.   

***Remember 9/11***
Photo Comments
6 months 2 weeks ago #757123 by JaneK
OK, so it reminds me of a couple different companies, but it's cool.  Very cool tripod, but they should have it sold in more places. 

Photo Comments
6 months 2 weeks ago #757138 by Colorado Mike
OMG such a rad tripod.   I remember see this a  little while ago.  But surprised that it's not in B&H yet.  :toetap:

Photo Comments
6 months 2 weeks ago #757163 by Ian Stone
Looks decent, would have to see it in person.  I'll wait to B&H or Adorama has in their stores. 

Photo Comments
6 months 1 week ago #757333 by Rob Conley
I never do Kickstarters, and will wait for the gear to make it into the camera stores.  That way it minimizes risk.  

Photo Comments
6 months 5 days ago #757550 by Happy Hour
anyone have one of these yet and can speak about the fit and finish?

Photo Comments
6 months 12 hours ago #757793 by Carter Gledhill

Happy Hour wrote: anyone have one of these yet and can speak about the fit and finish?

Saw this, but already have the carbon fiber from Peak design.  This looks nice but I would be concerned about stability. 

5 months 1 week ago #758594 by Roger Lang
Interesting, just seeing this first time as well.  I would be really curious on what user experience has been for this tripod.  Please share your experience with this tripod if you have.   Peak is nice, but $$$$.   

Photo Comments
3 months 1 week ago #760785 by Justin
Anyone actually buy this tripod yet and test it out?

Very nice to meet you!
Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024