Photography talk vanguard 38 messenger Bag Review.

13 years 1 month ago #47839 by Vahrenkamp
Catchy looking bag :judge:

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #47844 by Scotty

photobod wrote: Well critiqued Scotty, lots of pics now showing everything about this great looking bag, looks like you can get enough kit in there for most shoots, well impressed, sorry it may have already been mentioned but I have missed it if it has, Cost ???? :judge: :judge: :judge:

I don't know what alex will put on final price, but it's 149.99 USD on BH, and that's without the BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHYTALK embroidery.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #48072 by Frank The Tank
Catchy looking bag, I like it. The orange is nice. What size laptop can you fit in that bag?

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #48094 by Scotty

Frank The Tank wrote: Catchy looking bag, I like it. The orange is nice. What size laptop can you fit in that bag?

17 inch MBP, in the picture I just have my ipad in there.

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #48830 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote: i'm probably going to sell to a friend, my crumpler bag now. My only negative for the PT bag is I can't fit as much in, when I put my D3s in there, but i'm not going to use this as a "bring everything I own" bag.

Yeh same here. When I get mine, it will be used like my TT Retrospective 20. Not for a bring everything bag, but for an everyday camera bag. I have my TT Streetwalker Pro for a bring everything bag.

Now I wait... that's the problem with living in HK....
13 years 1 month ago #48832 by Stealthy Ninja
Just one question. How's the strap and the padding on the strap?
13 years 1 month ago #48833 by Stealthy Ninja

Vahrenkamp wrote: Catchy looking bag :judge:

I tell you what's catchy, Rebecca Black's "Friday"...

13 years 1 month ago #48834 by Scotty

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Just one question. How's the strap and the padding on the strap?

Very good, little longer and thicker than the crumpler.

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #48837 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Just one question. How's the strap and the padding on the strap?

What kind of material is it made of? ALso, how comfortable is the padding on the strap?
13 years 1 month ago #49349 by Scotty

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

What kind of material is it made of? ALso, how comfortable is the padding on the strap?

very comfortable

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #49383 by Alex

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

very comfortable

:thumbsup: Glad you like the bag

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #49416 by Stealthy Ninja

Alex wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

very comfortable

:thumbsup: Glad you like the bag

I'm being patient. I'm sure the bag isn't CHEAP! :toocrazy:

(alex will get this joke).
13 years 1 month ago #54837 by Stealthy Ninja
Got mine. I took out the padding part in the middle so I could fit my D3s into it sideways.

I also can't pull my 15" macbook pro out of the zipped section at the top (not a big deal).

I use it as my every day bag (when I carry my laptop around that is). Very nice.
13 years 1 month ago #55284 by Foxy Girl

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Got mine. I took out the padding part in the middle so I could fit my D3s into it sideways.

I also can't pull my 15" macbook pro out of the zipped section at the top (not a big deal).

I use it as my every day bag (when I carry my laptop around that is). Very nice.

Let's see some pics :thumbsup:

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #55463 by Scotty

Foxy Girl wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Got mine. I took out the padding part in the middle so I could fit my D3s into it sideways.

Let's see some pics :thumbsup:

Check the first page of this thread.

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

Wedding photography trends come and go, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t exciting at the moment! This year’s top trends include old and new technologies and techniques to create lasting memories.

Jun 09, 2024

The Sony ZV-1 Mark II is a nice update to the ZV-1 and expands Sony’s lineup of cameras for vlogging and content creation. Is it the right camera for you, though? Let’s find out!

Jun 09, 2024

Having a solid client management system allows you to build a more sustainable business with a larger number of repeat clients. But how do you do that? Let’s find out!

Jun 05, 2024

Canyon photography is an interesting niche of landscape photography that has some distinct challenges like harsh light and shadows. But with the right preparation, you can capture epic shots!

Jun 04, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

The process is actually quite straightforward if you want to print from iPhone. But, if you need a little guidance, this guide is what you need! Dive in and learn how to print smartphone photos!

Jun 04, 2024

The Fuji X-T5 is a mid-range camera ideal for beginners who need a high-powered camera body to professionals looking for a solid second camera - and many uses in between!

Jun 03, 2024