friday ed is buying me a new tablet that take pictures

12 years 5 months ago #172492 by luckywish1
friday ed is buying me a new tablet that take pictures because i thought it would be nice to try to take a picture close up with a tablet that has a camera on it too gigggles i saw someone take a picture at the fair this year with there tablet ipad and her picture turn out better than mine and i was useing my canon rebel t2i and useing 18-55mm on a eagle and her turn out more better then mine i felt like crap when she show me that her turn out better than mine and the lighting was still the same weriod

12 years 5 months ago #172493 by luckywish1
do you guys think i should buy the tablet? i just dont know what to do right now about it

12 years 5 months ago #172495 by luckywish1
did i ever post my eagles pictures at fair time ? i dont remember if i did

12 years 5 months ago #172534 by litaliangod
I would suggest you to post your Eagle pic so that some of the pros here could tell you what went wrong - if you think that tablet pic is better than yours. I still cannot believe that a tablet pic would be better than an SLR pic....I bet therez something more to it.

Capturing your imagination !
12 years 5 months ago #172571 by Baydream

litaliangod wrote: I would suggest you to post your Eagle pic so that some of the pros here could tell you what went wrong - if you think that tablet pic is better than yours. I still cannot believe that a tablet pic would be better than an SLR pic....I bet therez something more to it.

:agree: It's like expecting a DSLR to take better shots than a point and shoot - or the other way around. Occasionally, I get better shots with my little Panasonic than with my DSLR. It usually means I have more to learn about the big camera.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #172576 by Rob pix4u2
It's not the camera Penny, depending on what went wrong with your shot it could be a lot of things so I would not expect the tablet to make you a better photographer. I would practice more with your DSLR and not worry about other peoples' skills or compare yourself to them at this point

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

12 years 5 months ago #172578 by Baydream
You're so right, Rob. Penny, if you get the tablet, get it for the OTHER things it does, not the "camera".

Photo Comments
12 years 5 months ago #172593 by cah87
Penny, a tablet, a camera they are tools. You and this other woman are photographers. It is up to the photographers to create photos. Getting all the tools in the world is not going to help you become the best of the best if you have no idea how to create that best of best photo.

12 years 5 months ago #172659 by luckywish1

Attachments:
12 years 5 months ago #172662 by luckywish1
i took this picture with my canon rebel t2i useing my 18-55mm

12 years 5 months ago #172663 by luckywish1

Attachments:
12 years 5 months ago #172664 by luckywish1
C:\fakepath\IMG_0117 other eagle.jpg

12 years 5 months ago #172667 by luckywish1

Attachments:
12 years 5 months ago #172715 by Baydream
Little faster shutter speed on #1 to get sharper image.
Since flash might scare the bird, use higher ISO, faster shutter and spot exposure monitoring to get the subject exposed better.
Shoot in RAW (or RAW + jpeg) to let you make more adjustments.

Photo Comments
12 years 5 months ago #172718 by Baydream

luckywish1 wrote:

Even this one can benefit from a little post processing.

Photo Comments
Attachments:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024