13 years 2 months ago #26243 by luckywish1
penny is taking a picture of beth now holding penny camera
i worked with beth all afternoon showing her how to hold the camera like a baby

Attachments:
13 years 2 months ago #26244 by Scotty
Looks like you're enjoying it.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #26245 by luckywish1
here is penny holding the camera again

Attachments:
13 years 2 months ago #26246 by luckywish1
penny fired the flash right when i took the picture of her holding the camera gigggles

Attachments:
13 years 2 months ago #26247 by luckywish1
we notice that the canon rebel t2i does a lot better than the kodak easyshare m381. penny was playing with the lens all afternoon today and she was trying to find out how the video thing works too on the camera canon she is still trying to figure it out i told her she need to read the manual giggle this is ed typing right now hello everyone i hope you all like penny pictures that she took with her new camera. today penny got her new tripod in the mail and it came today on the ups truck and the tripod is taller than penny is giggle just watching her stand up on a chair to reach the tripod that was to funny but i didnt take a picture of her on it because i didnt want to scare her giggle.

13 years 2 months ago #26248 by luckywish1
thank you scott. we also told the person that want penny to do the wedding picture we told her no until the teacher think penny can do wedding pictures. the person got upset with we told them that she wasnt ready and you know what the person said. the person said they didnt care if there pictures were mess up. but you know penny has a lot of respect for them and she told them that won't be right for her to take pictures until she get better. penny just got her camera two weeks ago too.. so this week penny has been taking pictures of holly, beth, penny, ed, she is working on taking pictures of people. im very proud of penny too.penny has came a long way too. in everything she has done. and she still has a lot to learn too.. do you guys think that penny should take pictures of things that move like cars or airplanes with her shutter speed, at a high shutter speed?????? we were just talking about it today when we saw a lot of cars go down the road today and she said hey ed we should try the shutter speed at a high speed for faster cars?????

13 years 2 months ago #26263 by Rob pix4u2
It's good to experiment with all types of pictures and settings with your new camera, that is how you will learn what it does well and what you do well

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

13 years 2 months ago #26350 by Solstar
:agree:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024