Free software Links

13 years 1 week ago #111196 by Dori
Torrents are also loaded with malware.

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #111198 by photobod

Nikonjan wrote: [url=http://]www.brusheezy.com[/url]

My link doesn't seem to be working. Am I doing it right? Clicking on the link Icon above then inserting the link?

No Jan it doesnt work see if this does www.brusheezy.com/

Yup that works Jan thanks.

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 1 week ago #111202 by KCook

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

KCook wrote: Err, wut is "torrents"?

clueless

Way of sharing files over the net. Usually they're illegal files like music, software and movies (not always, but often).

Oh. Ok, I never visit the filesharing sites for the reasons cited. But I do often use the branded download sites like Fileforum. I've had very few problems with those.

Kelly

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

13 years 1 week ago #111210 by photobod

Scotty wrote: Great information folks. Just remember no links to torrents or anything of that such.

good idea PB.

Thanks for pointing that out Scotty should have thought of that myself, my apologies.

Has Alex mentioned stickying the thread ???

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 1 week ago #111267 by robbie
Great thread ....
Nikon free raw converter....
Select your country first.....
nikonimglib.com/nvnx/#

13 years 1 week ago #111318 by anothershot
When I try to download GIMP it fails.

???
13 years 1 week ago #111320 by photobod

anothershot wrote: When I try to download GIMP it fails.

???[/quote

Ok I just tried to download it and it worked perfectly took about 2 minutes and put it in my dowmload box. so I imagine the prob is at your end, did you select the correct version ie: mac or windows, have you enough free space on your computer to accept it, why not try again and if it doesnt work try contacting them to help you. let us know when you are successful.

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 1 week ago #111329 by photobod
This is a great editing software programme that I used before buying photoshop, several members use it and rate it well.

picasa.google.com/

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 1 week ago #111349 by Scotty

photobod wrote:

Scotty wrote: Great information folks. Just remember no links to torrents or anything of that such.

good idea PB.

Thanks for pointing that out Scotty should have thought of that myself, my apologies.

No appologies needed.

No he hasn't, he's busy with a trip to california right now. I'll sticky it for awhile.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 1 week ago #111382 by anothershot
I hit retry and it worked so I don't know what the glitch was. thanks anyway.
13 years 1 week ago #111556 by redneckphotos

photobod wrote: This is a great editing software programme that I used before buying photoshop, several members use it and rate it well.

picasa.google.com/

I use it I hope to get photo shop but I do love and use picasa

RedNeck Photos
13 years 1 week ago #111593 by robbie
Oldie but Goodie...Raw converter..
www.photo-freeware.net/download_win-eng.php?id=414
Had this when it first came out,tried it and still works great!!

13 years 1 week ago #111853 by photobod

Scotty wrote:

photobod wrote:

good idea PB.

No appologies needed.

No he hasn't, he's busy with a trip to california right now. I'll sticky it for awhile.

Thanks Scotty

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 1 week ago #111874 by photobod
This is a great security download, they do have a paid version but the free one is very good.

download.cnet.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-Free-Ed...2239_4-10320142.html

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 1 week ago #111881 by redneckphotos

photobod wrote: This is a great security download, they do have a paid version but the free one is very good.

download.cnet.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-Free-Ed...2239_4-10320142.html

yes an excellent choice sir LOL:lol:

RedNeck Photos

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sigma DP2 Quattro is a rare breed. It’s a large-sensor point-and-shoot camera with a 29MP sensor and a 30mm f/2.8 fixed lens. The question is, who is this camera for? Let’s find out!

Jul 17, 2024

I’ve been testing the Vanguard VEO 5 264CB-160S for several weeks now, and I have to say that my first impressions are nothing but good. Vanguard has knocked it out of the park yet again!

Jul 01, 2024

The Fujifilm X-H2s is Fuji’s flagship hybrid APS-C mirrorless camera. It launched in the summer of 2022 and has been impressing photographers and videographers alike ever since!

Jun 17, 2024

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R1 was finally released last week, and the question is - does it live up to the hype? Let’s dive in and explore firsthand what this camera does and doesn’t offer.

Jul 23, 2024

Improving your photography skills takes time, effort, and dedication. But with these unique exercises, you can make the process of becoming a better photographer more fun, too!

Jul 23, 2024

Night street photography is a fun pursuit with opportunities to develop your skills with portraiture, light trails, and architectural photography skills - and your nighttime photography skills, too!

Jul 22, 2024

The Canon EOS R5 Mark II has been unveiled, but it has a hefty price tag. If it’s out of your budget, the original Canon EOS R5 is a fantastic option. Learn more about it in this guide!

Jul 18, 2024

The Sigma DP2 Quattro is a rare breed. It’s a large-sensor point-and-shoot camera with a 29MP sensor and a 30mm f/2.8 fixed lens. The question is, who is this camera for? Let’s find out!

Jul 17, 2024

You need to try unique newborn photography ideas from time to time to keep your inspiration levels up. With the ideas in this guide, you can do just that!

Jul 17, 2024

What is the best landscape lens for photography - a prime or a zoom? The answer is a little murky, as it depends on the specific situation. Learn more about these lenses in this detailed guide!

Jul 16, 2024

Lightning photography is a tricky beast, but with the right tips, tricks, and tools, you can make the most of the next storm that rolls through. Learn some essential techniques in this guide!

Jul 16, 2024