Free software Links

12 years 4 months ago #165027 by orion
Awwwe thanks photobod......:cheer: :cheer:

Heres a site i found with various free photoshop brushes if anyone is interested, also has vector patterns for Illustrator

colorburned.com/brushes

12 years 4 months ago #165376 by robbie
bump :goodpost: :goodpost:

12 years 4 months ago #165523 by photobod

robbie wrote: bump :goodpost: :goodpost:

nice to see the support

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 1 month ago #202184 by Alochhaya
Here is a tool to merge and split PDF files...free :

www.pdfsam.org/?page_id=32

And here is a free online service

foxyutils.com/mergepdf/

Though I have not used the online service personally...
12 years 1 month ago #202567 by photobod
thanks Alochhaya more please from everyone :judge: :judge: :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #207017 by Bianka
Here a Lightroom preset freebie

GO HERE
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: photobod
12 years 3 weeks ago #207021 by gjtoth
DigiKam A *great* alternative to Lightroom.

www.digikam.org/

~ Gary ~
The best camera is the one you have with you.
My gallery ===> toths.us/GJT
Feel free to comment & critique.

12 years 3 weeks ago #207239 by nedward50
Hope this OK in this thread its a link to free web site creation and hosting.

I know there are many such sites and this will not be the best. However it gives anyone a chance to create a site and see how their work looks. Its intuitive and easy to use, it would have to be if I can get the hang of it!!

www.yola.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: photobod
12 years 3 weeks ago #207243 by Baydream
Some great sites.
Ned - I'm going to have to take a hard look at that one.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 3 weeks ago #207246 by nedward50
It works, been using it for about 18 months, not that I've any thing worth putting on a web site, but it keeps me occupied and out of jail lol
12 years 3 weeks ago #207252 by photobod

nedward50 wrote: It works, been using it for about 18 months, not that I've any thing worth putting on a web site, but it keeps me occupied and out of jail lol

Its nice to see a couple of new boarders joining in with this thread Ned, thanks for the support you too Bianka :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :thumbsup:

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 3 weeks ago #207258 by photobod

Bianka wrote: Here a Lightroom preset freebie

GO HERE

Took a look at your website Bianka, it is really good some lovely images on there, thanks for contributing here too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 2 weeks ago #208278 by photobod
Here are 10 great free LightRoom tutorials, very easy to follow.

www.presetsheaven.com/2009/01/08/10-grea...rials-for-lightroom/

www.dcimages.org.uk

11 years 11 months ago #220361 by rmeyer7
Article/mini review on 7 PS plugins (most or all are free or have a free version).

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/7-photoshop-plugins-enhance-photo-editing-skills-si/

10 years 7 months ago #292650 by greggy.bueno
How can i download photoshop cs6 pls give idea

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Time management is a critical skill to master when you’re a photographer. But how do you get the most out of the limited time you have? Check out this guide to learn a few tricks!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Opening a photography business means undertaking various photography marketing strategies to promote your work. But you don’t want to do the same old thing - try these unique ideas!

Mar 22, 2024

The Canon EOS 80D might be a few years old, but it’s nevertheless a quality camera to invest in as a beginner or enthusiast looking for a mid-range DSLR with tons of lens options.

Mar 22, 2024

Wedding consultations are a critical part of a wedding photography gig. It’s when you learn about the couple and their wants, and present them with how you will meet those desires.

Mar 22, 2024

If you're looking for the best metal print of 2023, you'll find it from Artbeat Studios. After months of testing, Artbeat Studios beat out the competition!

Mar 21, 2024

Getting the best video shots on your camera or smartphone requires you to understand the fundamentals of composition and video editing. It helps to have the appropriate gear, too!

Mar 20, 2024

It’s easy to lose your inspiration behind the lens, especially as a beginner. These creative photography projects can help inspire you to try new techniques and improve your photos.

Mar 20, 2024