Now these are some impressive before and after photos!

13 years 1 month ago #36163 by cah87
I agree, Impressive. :cheers:

13 years 1 month ago #36173 by neal1977
The pond and the road one are the best IMHO. If you purchase one of those CD's do you get free updates? Like I went to their site and saw the sky package, so if purchased do you get updates as they come out. Or would you have to upgrade or buy another one?

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #36187 by Foxy Girl
This is a safety net for not so expert photographers like me! He he he Pver exposed sky? No problem! Just drop one in, love it. :thumbsup:

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #36212 by Homer
I would be curious on how these photos look blown up. Basically how clean are these items cut out of what ever image they came from to start? BTW Great idea :thumbsup:

13 years 1 month ago #36233 by Hamtastic

Homer wrote: I would be curious on how these photos look blown up. Basically how clean are these items cut out of what ever image they came from to start? BTW Great idea :thumbsup:

I was thinking the same thing. Love the sky in the first shot. :thumbsup:

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #36246 by Scotty
I wonder if these are best case scenario setups, like the videos for content-aware that were first released.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #36302 by Kitzmiller
I'm getting ideas :beerbang:

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #36359 by Scotty

Kitzmiller wrote: I'm getting ideas :beerbang:

Should we be scared? :rofl:

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #36389 by Ziggy

Scotty wrote:

Kitzmiller wrote: I'm getting ideas :beerbang:

Should we be scared? :rofl:

Run!

But you know what, I spent some time on this companies web site today, they do have a ton of images.

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #36392 by Yasko
I dunno, I'm kind of speculative with most of those examples. Even if the process were streamlined with plugins or some sort of Layer Cake UI, it wouldn't be as easy as just drag and drop. Those took some tweaking, I guarantee it. Nice results though.

That cowboy must be on Tatooine. There's two suns on that there planet :rofl:

13 years 1 month ago #36432 by Ziggy

Yasko wrote: I dunno, I'm kind of speculative with most of those examples. Even if the process were streamlined with plugins or some sort of Layer Cake UI, it wouldn't be as easy as just drag and drop. Those took some tweaking, I guarantee it. Nice results though.

Good eye! I just noticed that also. But then again, the light source hitting his back could be something other than the sun? :whistle: I think the sky is the best in this shot.

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #36766 by Vladimir
Interesting, need a tree, add a tree! :thumbsup:

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #37157 by Hawkins

Ziggy wrote:

Yasko wrote: I dunno, I'm kind of speculative with most of those examples. Even if the process were streamlined with plugins or some sort of Layer Cake UI, it wouldn't be as easy as just drag and drop. Those took some tweaking, I guarantee it. Nice results though.

Good eye! I just noticed that also. But then again, the light source hitting his back could be something other than the sun? :whistle: I think the sky is the best in this shot.

I just noticed that also. :beerbang:

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #37587 by HawaiiGuy
Impressive, I would be interested how well these images do when used in larger images?

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024