The Pet Thread

13 years 2 months ago #25851 by RajShaktiKaur
Thank you, Baydream!

The top two are my bird, Merlin
Then next is Mollie, then Maxx the fat beagle ;)
I have 2 more birds, but don't have their photos downloaded

The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer. ~Author Unknown
Photo Comments
Attachments:
13 years 2 months ago #25852 by RajShaktiKaur
Ok, for some reason Maxx's photo got placed on the top... so, thats Maxx, the fat rescue beagle,
Merlin my bird, and Mollie, our rescue mixed breed something or another!

The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer. ~Author Unknown
Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #25857 by Baydream

dragonflies8888 wrote: Ok, for some reason Maxx's photo got placed on the top... so, thats Maxx, the fat rescue beagle,
Merlin my bird, and Mollie, our rescue mixed breed something or another!

Merlin is beautiful and the birds' colours are stunning.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #25867 by crystal

canon4me wrote: Maverick is soooo cute!

Thank you. Yes he is.
13 years 2 months ago #25868 by crystal

Stealthy Ninja wrote: I like husky type dogs with blue eyes. They're RAD.

Yes, I also love their blue eyes.
Maverick is part husky, shepard and a little bit of beagle. His father was purebred husky, so he has alot of husky in him.
13 years 2 months ago #25873 by crystal

Alex wrote: How big will that dog get? Those eyes are so blue!

Right now, he is 70lbs. This is Maverick today.

Attachments:
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #25877 by Lori G

These are my furkids, Bandit, Sophie Rose and Hailey.

Attachments:
13 years 2 months ago #25879 by crystal
I just changed my avatar to an old picture of myself and my dog Bear RIP. Had him for 15yrs. He was my best friend. Here is another picture of Bear. He was part husky, collie and shepard. I loved that dog.

Attachments:
13 years 2 months ago #25880 by Lori G
Bear looks like he was a real sweetheart.

13 years 2 months ago #25938 by crystal
Bear was a sweetheart. My parents got him for my sister and I, but Bear chosed me. He got me through alot. He help me though the deployment. Unfortually Bear died while my husband was in Iraq. :(
13 years 2 months ago #25943 by Baydream

cwightmanphotos wrote: Bear was a sweetheart. My parents got him for my sister and I, but Bear chosed me. He got me through alot. He help me though the deployment. Unfortually Bear died while my husband was in Iraq. :(

So sorry about Bear. Our dogs are part of us and we miss them when they have to go.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #25962 by RajShaktiKaur
OH Crystal... I so understand about your Bear - I had a Sparkey...He was supposed to be for my kids, but like your Bear who chose you, Sparkey chose me... I dont' have any photos I can post of him because he was pre-digital... He was part Keeshound, German Shepard and Husky... How I loved that dog...I still miss him every day... I'm so sorry about your loss of your beloved Bear...(((hug)))

And all the rest of the doggies and kitties are just soooo sweet... I just could not imagine my life without a dog or my Merlin...

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #26326 by crystal

Baydream wrote:

cwightmanphotos wrote: Bear was a sweetheart. My parents got him for my sister and I, but Bear chosed me. He got me through alot. He help me though the deployment. Unfortually Bear died while my husband was in Iraq. :(

So sorry about Bear. Our dogs are part of us and we miss them when they have to go.

Thanks, yes they are. I think Bear's death hit me hard, because he was my first pet and the longest pet we had in the household. Got him when I was 8, he died when I was 23. 4 days after my birthday.
13 years 2 months ago #26328 by crystal

dragonflies8888 wrote: OH Crystal... I so understand about your Bear - I had a Sparkey...He was supposed to be for my kids, but like your Bear who chose you, Sparkey chose me... I dont' have any photos I can post of him because he was pre-digital... He was part Keeshound, German Shepard and Husky... How I loved that dog...I still miss him every day... I'm so sorry about your loss of your beloved Bear...(((hug)))

And all the rest of the doggies and kitties are just soooo sweet... I just could not imagine my life without a dog or my Merlin...

Thanks. Also Sorry to hear about your Sparkey.

I also agree, all the doggies and kitties are too cute. I want to play with all of them. I can't help but pet every day I walk by. lol
13 years 2 months ago #27083 by Yasko
Meet Uno the african grey parrot, and Snowball the cat

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024