5 years 1 month ago #634366 by Stefan-Olsson
A museum in Los Angeles CA

Photo Comments
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: traveling-scooter-pics19
5 years 1 month ago #634418 by Nikon Shooter
Great building and capture!

The subject in itself is interesting enough that I don't
see the traffic adding anymore to the shot… IMO.

Light is free… capturing it is not!
Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago #634496 by Stephen Graham
This is an awesome subject indeed! I guess you can't really avoid cars in this area. 

5 years 1 month ago #634501 by GaryA
This is okay, but I think you could have done more, a bit more creative, I like how you incorporated the cars into the shot.  The car lights are better than the stationary cars.  The stationary cars are distracting. 

There are photographs everywhere. It is the call of photographers to see and capture those images.
www: garyayala.com

5 years 1 month ago #634502 by GaryA

Nikon Shooter wrote: Great building and capture!

The subject in itself is interesting enough that I don't
see the traffic adding anymore to the shot… IMO.

C'est le Musee Petersen Automotive. De telles, incorporant des automobiles dans le coup ajoute un certain contexte. Mais je pense que les lumieres de vehicule de streaming ajoutent un meilleur contexte que les voitures stationnaires.

There are photographs everywhere. It is the call of photographers to see and capture those images.

5 years 1 month ago #634503 by GaryA
PS-  I am bothered by the sky being about the same density as the building.  I think, at a minimum, greater contrast between sky and building would have improved the image.

5 years 1 month ago #634541 by Stefan-Olsson
Don't be bothered Gary, it's just a photo:)....I Know you are BIG on contrast, but im not. I think way too many people use contrast as they think its a fix. That particular angle its almost impossible to get the whole building and not have stationary cars in it. Thanks.

Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago #634569 by Leigh-7843
Maybe the photo would have been better if the cars were cropped out.

5 years 1 month ago #634574 by Nikon Shooter
Je me fous de voir les fautes dans ton texte, Gary,
je suis très, très touché par ton effort. :) :) :)

Light is free… capturing it is not!
Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago #634705 by GaryA

Nikon Shooter wrote: Je me fous de voir les fautes dans ton texte, Gary,
je suis très, très touché par ton effort. :) :) :)

Merci de ne pas avoir vu mes fautes. Je vais transmettre votre message a Mary Lou.

:)

5 years 1 month ago #634763 by NewavaMike
I like it . 

Wilshire and Fairfax eh ?  Modern art ? 

Photo Comments
5 years 1 month ago #634900 by Hannah Williams
This is one beautiful architecture! Nicely captured the modern design of the building. 

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024