How is the dragonfly looks in 6" distance

12 years 1 month ago #207884 by Hussain Al Mousa
welcome to your C&C :)

I am just a guy with a camera...
12 years 1 month ago #207903 by IIIM
the dragonfly looks like it has perfect vision. lol Excellent shot! :judge: How did you get the background to be so green? Is it photoshopped?

12 years 1 month ago #207910 by john_m
That is just amazing!! Very well done. Kind of reminds me of soemthing I saw in a sci-fi movie haha.

Nikon D200
Nikon 50mm f1.8D, Tokina 28-80 f2.8, Nikon 75-300, Sigma 18-200, Nikon SB-600, Nikon SB-25, Promaster triggers

12 years 1 month ago #207914 by Darrell
:judge: Fantastic :judge:

You will not be judged as a photographer by the pictures you take, but by the pictures you show.
12 years 1 month ago #207950 by Dori
:judge: :judge: You nailed this one too!!!! :judge: :judge:

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 1 month ago #207969 by Hussain Al Mousa

IIIM wrote: the dragonfly looks like it has perfect vision. lol Excellent shot! :judge: How did you get the background to be so green? Is it photoshopped?

Hi (IIIM)

To get a nice capture in Macro photography you should think and try to bring your studio to the field :)

what I did here I just put a piece of leaves at the back and I shoot it ^_^

give it a try, it will work :)

12 years 1 month ago #207973 by Hussain Al Mousa
john_m

Hope it's reach your taste :) here not in the movie :P

Darrell

Thanks bro :)

Dori

^_^ some are coming

12 years 1 month ago #207974 by photobod
This defo looks alien, awsome shot :judge: :judge: :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 1 month ago #208004 by dang
Another excellent shot, Hussain. If you don't mind my asking, how much of a crop is this?
We/re just beginning to get hoverflies here, and won't see a dragon for some time yet. But this is a real inspiration, keep 'em coming. :judge:

Insanity: doing the same thing over, and over again expecting different results. (Albert Einstein)
www.dangphoto.weebly.com

12 years 1 month ago #208077 by Hussain Al Mousa
photobod

Thanks Bro :) . hope to see your critique..

dang

I never a crop any one of main shoots :) This is the real size :) If you would to have some like that just get close as much as you can :)

I'm looking forward to see your photos as well ^_^

12 years 1 month ago #208081 by Scotty
Excellent Macro work.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
12 years 1 month ago #208098 by Hussain Al Mousa

Scotty wrote: Excellent Macro work.

Thanks master :)

12 years 1 month ago #208101 by proverbs3photos
WOW awesome job!!!

12 years 1 month ago #208134 by Ramdas Aswale
How you managed this extreme eye shot,which equipment and lens used?
12 years 1 month ago #208136 by Hussain Al Mousa

proverbs3photos wrote: WOW awesome job!!!

Thanks exquisite :)

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024