good shot? bad shot? any advice?

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #140102 by kpeditions

Hi People, im very nervous about doing this but here goes lol

I saw this building my accident as i was driving through dovedale in the derbyshire Peak district and i pulled up and ran over 3 fields and small hills to get to it lol

What you think of it and the dof? is it ok?:whistle:

Attachments:
12 years 7 months ago #140104 by MLKstudios
It's great!

where is it?

Matthew L Kees
MLK Studios Photography School
www.MLKstudios.com
[email protected]
"Every artist, was once an amateur"

12 years 7 months ago #140106 by Baydream
Kevin, check your "Private Messages" for info on posting your photo.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 7 months ago #140161 by butterflygirl921

MLKstudios wrote: It's great!

where is it?

:agree: lol where is the photo im only kidding by this statement but its a polar bear in a snow storm lol only kidding :rofl:

12 years 7 months ago #140391 by kpeditions
it is located near darley dale in derbyshire peakdistrict uk :cheer:

12 years 7 months ago #140394 by Dori
The photo? :whistle:

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 7 months ago #140397 by kpeditions
[attachment:1]C:\fakepath\the barn smaller file.jpg[/attachment]
i dont know why i cant upload the picture does anyone know why??? :catfight:

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #140401 by Baydream

kpeditions wrote: [attachment:1]C:\fakepath\the barn smaller file.jpg[/attachment]
i dont know why i cant upload the picture does anyone know why??? :catfight:

Is your jpg 2mp or less? If it is, I will contact tech and have them check with you.

Just read your PM. I will contact tech support.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 7 months ago #140409 by icepics
I think a lot of us had this trouble at first til we figured out to adjust the size... hope you and your giant toothbrush will be back soon.

Sharon
Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: kpeditions
12 years 7 months ago #140775 by Stealthy Ninja
LOL sorry OP but this is getting funny. :rofl:
12 years 7 months ago #141567 by kpeditions
thanks!!!

12 years 7 months ago #141568 by kpeditions
its there now lol

12 years 7 months ago #141569 by kpeditions
just done it now, it was 1,3mb but wouldnt up load so i did it again less than 1mb and it worked! so dont know why?

12 years 7 months ago #141571 by kpeditions
ahhhhh sorry im being very think i just realised i was looking at mb instead of mp lol

12 years 7 months ago #141574 by butterflygirl921
thats a cool photo i would only change one thing i would just crop in on the subject a little more but overall its good :judge: :thumbsup:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024