Spoonbills

12 years 2 months ago #196610 by robbie

Attachments:
12 years 2 months ago #196613 by robbie

Attachments:
12 years 2 months ago #196620 by bhowdy
Great images Robbie .... I personally like the third one, in the first set the best. All are good though.

Bob Howdeshell

"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera" ~ Lewis Hine

12 years 2 months ago #196711 by robbie
Thanks Bob.

12 years 2 months ago #196721 by Dori
Very well done! Too bad about the leaf blocking the bird's face. :( That one is my favorite! :judge: :judge: :judge:

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 2 months ago #196723 by bigbubbaG
Just goes to show that we are all different....

I like them all, but my favorite is #4. I like the way its wings encircle its head, almost as if he has a head ache & is reaching to hold his head. :lol:

Victory is won not in miles but inches. Win some, hold your ground, win some more.
---Louis L'amour

12 years 2 months ago #196724 by Darrell
Fantastic shots......:judge:

You will not be judged as a photographer by the pictures you take, but by the pictures you show.
12 years 2 months ago #196735 by robbie
Thanks everyone.These were shot at the Alligator Farm in St.Augustine...

12 years 2 months ago #196740 by Dori
I have GOT to get over there!!!!

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 2 months ago #196801 by robbie

Dori wrote: I have GOT to get over there!!!!

As a wildlife shooter you better go!!!
Just to make sure you go,this is for you ....:banana: :banana: :banana:

Attachments:
12 years 2 months ago #196816 by Shanna-Marie
Oh my Gosh.....This should be called the Spoonbill Ballet..... your shots make the screen come alive, these are absolutely amazing Robbie. Wow.... I'm at a loss for words, I think I'll just stay here awhile...... :)

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

www.flickr.com/photos/shanna-m/

12 years 2 months ago #196819 by chasrich
Beautiful! Thanks Robbie... :judge: :thumbsup: :judge: :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 2 months ago #196876 by robbie
Much appreciated Shanna and Charles,when the birds are in the mating season you gotta go Charles.There wasn`t any birds there a week ago but i`m planning on going there in late March.

12 years 2 months ago #196951 by Dori
Beautiful!! Thanks for posting these!!!! :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge:

Resident Texasotan...

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024