Red L bracket for Nikon Z6?

1 week 1 day ago #643643 by Matt Nguyen
I'm on the fence with this red l bracket I found for Nikon Z6 and Z7.  What do you think of how this looks?  

The only thing I don't like about this L bracket is that you can't remove the part that goes below the battery. Some of the other L brackets give you the option to remove that part.  

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #643652 by Nikon Shooter

Matt Nguyen wrote: The only thing I don't like about this L bracket is that you can't remove the part that goes below the battery.

A good reason to wait for the grip and then
get the bracket for it… possibly a black one!

Light is free… capturing it is not!
This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster

1 week 1 day ago #643658 by garyrhook
Or, if you want a colored bracket, consider a copper one from 3 Legged Thing.

Photo Comments

1 week 1 day ago #643689 by MYoung
+1 3 legged thing has an orange one, and they are a good brand.  

Photo Comments

6 days 11 hours ago #643938 by Garbo
I'm not feeling that color at all.  

Nikon D300: 24-70 2.8 | 70-200 2.8 VR |Sigma 150 2.8 | 50 1.4 | SB-800
Photo Comments

6 days 5 hours ago #643955 by Nikon Shooter

Garbo wrote: I'm not feeling that color at all.  

These colours — any colours — attract too much attention!

Light is free… capturing it is not!
This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster

4 days 16 hours ago #644258 by Stanly
Yeah, sorry Matt.  Hate to be a negative nelly, but that red has got to go. But hey, if you like it, it doesn't matter what I like, or anyone else.  Get it.  

Nikon FM10 | Nikon D80 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8D | Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S VR | 35-105mm f/3.5 Macro | 80-200mm f/4.5 | SB600 | Pocket Wizard II
Photo Comments

4 days 8 hours ago #644275 by Cara Wilkins
I like red and still have to say, this doesn't look good.  

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this Panasonic GH5 review, learn if this camera's features for still photography and videography are still top-of-the-class in 2019.

May 15, 2019

In this Sony a7R III vs Panasonic GH5 comparison, we take a look at the sensor, ISO performance, video capabilities, and image stabilization of these cameras, and much more.

May 10, 2019

In this Nikon D3300 review, learn about this entry-level camera's specifications, features, and performance so you can decide if it's the best beginner camera for you.

Apr 30, 2019

The Nikon D3400 is an excellent beginner camera with features that will assist you in taking improved photos. Learn more about this camera in our Nikon D3400 review.

Apr 26, 2019

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Searching for "photography jobs" and "places hiring near me" is not a good enough strategy for how to find photography jobs. In this article, learn where and how to find the job for you.

May 16, 2019

You're probably familiar with famous photographers like Ansel Adams, but do you know the highest paid photographers of all time? Check this list to find out.

May 16, 2019

What are the best used cameras under $100? There are plenty of choices, but the digital cameras under $100 on this list are both capable and well under budget.

May 16, 2019

There are many landscape photography myths and misconceptions that can derail your ability to get the best shots. Learn about common myths to avoid in this quick guide.

May 16, 2019

DJI just did what nobody thought could be done... they released a camera that is a serious contender to put GoPro out of business.   The tiny...

May 15, 2019

What is Magic Lantern? How do you use it? How do you install it? These common Magic Lantern questions are answered in this detailed guide.

May 15, 2019

In this Panasonic GH5 review, learn if this camera's features for still photography and videography are still top-of-the-class in 2019.

May 15, 2019

Learn how to improve your landscape photography with these underrated tips for landscape photography gear, composition for landscapes, color theory, and more.

May 15, 2019