Red L bracket for Nikon Z6?

4 months 1 week ago #643643 by Matt Nguyen
I'm on the fence with this red l bracket I found for Nikon Z6 and Z7.  What do you think of how this looks?  

The only thing I don't like about this L bracket is that you can't remove the part that goes below the battery. Some of the other L brackets give you the option to remove that part.  

Photo Comments
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #643652 by Nikon Shooter

Matt Nguyen wrote: The only thing I don't like about this L bracket is that you can't remove the part that goes below the battery.

A good reason to wait for the grip and then
get the bracket for it… possibly a black one!

Light is free… capturing it is not!

4 months 1 week ago #643658 by garyrhook
Or, if you want a colored bracket, consider a copper one from 3 Legged Thing.

Photo Comments

4 months 1 week ago #643689 by MYoung
+1 3 legged thing has an orange one, and they are a good brand.  

Photo Comments

4 months 1 week ago #643938 by Garbo
I'm not feeling that color at all.  

Nikon D300: 24-70 2.8 | 70-200 2.8 VR |Sigma 150 2.8 | 50 1.4 | SB-800
Photo Comments

4 months 1 week ago #643955 by Nikon Shooter

Garbo wrote: I'm not feeling that color at all.  

These colours — any colours — attract too much attention!

Light is free… capturing it is not!

4 months 1 week ago #644258 by Stanly
Yeah, sorry Matt.  Hate to be a negative nelly, but that red has got to go. But hey, if you like it, it doesn't matter what I like, or anyone else.  Get it.  

Nikon Z6 | Nikon FM10 | Nikon D80 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8D | Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S VR | 35-105mm f/3.5 Macro | 80-200mm f/4.5 | SB600 | Pocket Wizard II
Photo Comments

4 months 6 days ago #644275 by Cara Wilkins
I like red and still have to say, this doesn't look good.  

Photo Comments

3 months 4 weeks ago #645379 by Sue Bidwell
Oh no, not for me. That stands out to much. I think black would look best.  

Photo Comments

3 months 3 weeks ago #646167 by Francis
Yikes, just say no.  

Sorry just not feeling this one at all.  

Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #647529 by Juan Anthony
No no no that does absolutely nothing for me.  Big 'ol pass if you want my opinion. 

Photo Comments

3 months 1 week ago #647938 by Steve Kemp
Well I wish I had the bucks for that camera.  If I did, I won't stick that plate on it.  That looks really bad.  Sorry. 

Photo Comments

3 months 4 days ago #648471 by Matt Nguyen
Thanks everyone.  I ended up going with the 3 Legged thing.  Still kind of surprised how little options there are for Z cameras.   

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Nikon D5 is a big professional camera, but is it worth the nearly $6,000 price tag? Find out in this Nikon D5 review.

Sep 16, 2019

If you're looking for the best laptop for photo editing, you've come to the right place. From the best budget laptop to laptops over $2,000, these computers will fit any budget.

Sep 10, 2019

In this Canon EOS M6 Mark II review, learn about the essential specs, features, pros, and cons of Canon's newest mirrorless camera.

Sep 10, 2019

The Canon T7i is an entry-level camera with some excellent features that will help you learn and grow as a photographer. Find out if it's the right camera for you in this Canon T7i review.

Sep 09, 2019

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

In this gift guide, find inspiration for some of the best gifts for photographers under $1,000. From lights to camera bags, cameras to massive prints, you can find just about anything for the photographer on your list.

Sep 20, 2019

Looking to take your camera away from the crowds? Consider these off-the-beaten-path travel destinations for photographers as a great place to start!

Sep 20, 2019

Photo by Cristal Malek Photography Meet Cozette and Bordreaux. They're your typical parents, except they are French Bulldogs. But French Bulldogs enjoy the...

Sep 20, 2019

Video recording glasses have been around for awhile now, so they're nothing new. However, recent price drops have made them quite affordable. Check out the best video recording glasses on our list of budget-friendly options.

Sep 19, 2019

Camera sling bags are a top choice for photographers that want functionality, comfort, and ease of use. Here's our pick for the top 5 camera sling bags of 2019.

Sep 18, 2019

The Fujifilm X-A7 was recently announced as the successor to the X-A5. With some significant improvements, it might just be the best entry-level mirrorless camera on the market.

Sep 18, 2019

If your photo is flat and lacks much in the way of color and contrast, you can use these post-processing tips to add life to a flat photo.

Sep 17, 2019

Photo by Joe deSousa on Unsplash There are certain questionable tactics in the real estate game, like promising free pizzas for...

Sep 17, 2019