Beautiful model

5 years 9 months ago #433329 by Georgian-Si-Valentina-Mihaila
I hope my photos are up to her beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #433332 by Travel Nut
Excellent captures - well taken.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Georgian-Si-Valentina-Mihaila

5 years 9 months ago #433343 by stuartsbarbie
Great photographs, my favorite is the one with the black background.

Photo Comments

5 years 9 months ago #433347 by KCook
#1  Looks to be underexposed.  This one light approach might have worked for a tight shot of her face.  Pulled this far back I think a backlight or rim light is needed for better separation from the background.

#2  I like this much, much better.  Just not sure about the pose, that is my own weakest area.

Kelly

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

5 years 9 months ago #433744 by Simon Says
Great shots. Thanks for sharing.

5 years 9 months ago #434481 by Pitter
First one could use more light and I'd prefer the face angled a little more towards us. The second one is very nice.

2 years 6 months ago #591976 by Nikon Shooter
The first would desirable in a cinematic approach for its
darker mood but as a standalone picture… not sure.

The second is quite fine but the FG is supporting the vi-
sual pleasure.

Light is free… capturing it is not!
This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
Photo Comments

2 years 5 months ago #595097 by effron

KCook wrote: #1  Looks to be underexposed.  This one light approach might have worked for a tight shot of her face.  Pulled this far back I think a backlight or rim light is needed for better separation from the background.

#2  I like this much, much better.  Just not sure about the pose, that is my own weakest area.

Kelly

I'm in agreement....

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon PowerShot SX70 HS is a newer bridge camera that's loaded with features in a small, portable body.

Jan 22, 2021

In this FujiFilm X-A7 review, learn why this camera is an excellent entry-level option for beginner photographers.

Jan 18, 2021

The Sony a6100 has been out for over a year now. In this long-term Sony a6100 review, learn all about its features, specs, price, and more.

Jan 13, 2021

The Panasonic G85 might be a few years old, but it still has the specs and features to make it a highly useful camera. Get all the details in this Panasonic G85 review.

Jan 12, 2021

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

By using these hot real estate photography trends, you'll be able to create images that help your properties stand out from the crowd.

Jan 22, 2021

The Canon PowerShot SX70 HS is a newer bridge camera that's loaded with features in a small, portable body.

Jan 22, 2021

With these basic photography tips, you'll learn about four exciting ways to print your photos that will help you bring your images to life.

Jan 22, 2021

There are plenty of reasons why you should use a teleprompter, not the least of which is to have better eye contact with the camera.

Jan 21, 2021

Learn how to get more leads by optimizing your website and making it as user-friendly as possible. More leads equals more business, so this is an easy way to boost your bottom line.

Jan 19, 2021

Use these simple mobile photography tips to get better results whether you have an iPhone or an Android device.

Jan 19, 2021

Text messaging for business can help you in many ways, from keeping in touch with clients to sending invoices to get paid. Learn other benefits in this photography business guide.

Jan 18, 2021

In this FujiFilm X-A7 review, learn why this camera is an excellent entry-level option for beginner photographers.

Jan 18, 2021