How often are you getting and shooting?

12 years 8 months ago #121959 by The Equalizer
Hi all,

I just signed up here this morning, and aside from my introduction post this is my first post. I had nothing else to ask at this time, but wanted to interact with everyone, so why not ask question I'm sure has been asked about a million times.

As for me, I get out every Tuesday and Saturday, and consider myself a recreational photographer. I do some weddings here and there. So spill the beans, how often are you getting out?

Jason

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." Ansel Adams.
12 years 8 months ago #121962 by Dori
On Sundays, maybe. :(

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 8 months ago #121964 by chasrich
I look for an "interesting" sunrise to motivate me. If there is time I take the boat and make a few hours for shooting. I am not even sure what day of the week it is so go figure.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 8 months ago #121982 by Shadowfixer1

chasrich wrote: I look for an "interesting" sunrise to motivate me. If there is time I take the boat and make a few hours for shooting. I am not even sure what day of the week it is so go figure.

Yeah, but you only work one night a year.........
12 years 8 months ago #121985 by Dori

Shadowfixer1 wrote:

chasrich wrote: I look for an "interesting" sunrise to motivate me. If there is time I take the boat and make a few hours for shooting. I am not even sure what day of the week it is so go figure.

:rofl:

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 8 months ago #121986 by chasrich

Shadowfixer1 wrote:

One night a year and several hundred million homes to break into then escape without being caught. You'd want 364 days off to recover too. :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 8 months ago #122002 by Johnnie
I try to photograph each and every day ~ sometimes I make it and sometimes I don't ..... ;)

12 years 8 months ago #122058 by Henry Peach
I take a camera with me almost everywhere so when the opportunity presents itself....
12 years 8 months ago #122116 by Prago
Weekends for me

SWM into chainsaws and hockey masks seeks like-minded SWF. No weirdos, please
Photo Comments
12 years 8 months ago #122326 by The Equalizer

Johnnie wrote: I try to photograph each and every day ~ sometimes I make it and sometimes I don't ..... ;)

Gotta give you credit for the effort :thumbsup: what sort of things do you enjoy to photograph?

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." Ansel Adams.
12 years 8 months ago #122327 by Rob pix4u2
I carry a camera every day and during hockey season I sometimes shoot 3 nights a week. During the off season I shoot in the mornings at sunrise a couple days a week

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

12 years 8 months ago #122486 by Mah and PaH
I'm able to get out on the weekends

12 years 8 months ago #122656 by Joves
For me it is the week-ends and then it is mostly Sunday. Sometimes I get enough time or see something during the week.

12 years 8 months ago #122751 by The Equalizer
Any full time photographers here?

12 years 8 months ago #122820 by Henry Peach

The Equalizer wrote: Any full time photographers here?

It's been my only source of income for the last seven years.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024