Does your spouse have interest in photography?

11 years 1 month ago #274808 by Shane H
Wife is getting more into photography. I'm thrilled as can be, but now she wants a new camera body and her own lenses! LOL I guess the hand me down isn't going to work much longer. :rofl:

11 years 1 month ago #274831 by John Landolfi
Yes, my wife has been taking photos for a while, and has lately been borrowing my D200 back-up. I hope she is satisfied with it for a while... :woohoo: :cheers:

Photo Comments
11 years 1 month ago #274833 by effron
No, my wife likes to take some pictures but has no interest or patience with my DSLRs or Photoshop. Three college degrees and has trouble with a TV remote....... :angry:

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
11 years 1 month ago #274842 by Dori
No, but he will point out things that I miss.

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

11 years 1 month ago #274894 by rmeyer7
My wife has a Rebel and a couple of lenses. She liked using it at first. But the last time we went out to shoot she left the DSLR in the bag and just took pictures with her phone. So sad...lol

11 years 1 month ago #274976 by HawaiiGuy
No, she has tried but just didn't get into it

11 years 1 month ago #274990 by Rob pix4u2
Yes she likes photography but not much for fiddling with a DSLR- but does well when she uses one.

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

11 years 1 month ago #275051 by Kristy Blake
Not the same interest as I have, but he knows how to use the camera in manual mode.

Photo Comments
11 years 1 month ago #275079 by McBeth Photography
Yes, she actually is the one who got me into it. :)

It is what it is.
11 years 1 month ago #275118 by Danny Carson
She likes taking photos, but won't get up at 5am in the morning to take sunrise photos. If that paints the correct picture.

Photo Comments
11 years 1 month ago #275133 by CWphotos
He shoots video when we go out for a sunrise, or go to visit family, but gets irritated because of the time I spend getting multiple shots of the same subject. He thinks it's stupid. I guess you could say that he merely tolerates my photography...I heard him remark to someone once that, " A happy wife is a happy life." :rofl:

What you are is so loud, I can't hear a word you say!
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #275134 by garyrhook

I heard him remark to someone once that, " A happy wife is a happy life."

Now that's a wise man :whistle:

Photo Comments
11 years 1 month ago #275141 by rmeyer7

garyrhook wrote:

:agree:

11 years 1 month ago #275182 by CWphotos

garyrhook wrote:

:nunu:

11 years 1 month ago #275183 by CWphotos

rmeyer7 wrote:

garyrhook wrote:

:agree:

Not surprised... :P

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024