3 types of photographers in the world

10 years 4 months ago #321323 by Drew Fletcher
Just emailed to me and thought it was share worthy

Nikon D700 | 24-70mm | 14-24mm | 105mm
Photo Comments
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: angelamorgan516
10 years 4 months ago #321335 by Ryan Obryan
:rofl: I'm a mix between the Asian and Art Graduate!

Photo Comments
10 years 4 months ago #321465 by KCook
I am definitely a tourist :nunu:

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

10 years 4 months ago #321641 by Jeanne Merlo
Good post. :rofl: Most of the time I'm a tourist, but will see me as an art grad here and there

10 years 4 months ago #321761 by renanpaiva
Tourist lol

10 years 4 months ago #321901 by Scott Klubeck
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: tourist for me!

Photo Comments
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #321919 by StephanieW
I'm ashamed to admit I'm the art graduate both from this chart and because of my degree (film&digital media major). Wow I am such a stereotype it hurts lol

10 years 4 months ago #321955 by Joves
:rofl:
That is a good one, as usual I do not fit into any of them. None of those would be very comfortable to me anymore.

10 years 4 months ago #321957 by Hassner
I have no idea. I'm concentrating too hard. Can someone video me next time? :lol:

This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
10 years 4 months ago #322061 by Crazyguy
Oh no! :rofl: none are me!

An Irishman is not drunk as long as he can hold on to one blade of grass to keep from falling off the world.
Photo Comments
10 years 4 months ago #322147 by Frisco
I have my days for each :rofl:

Nikon 18-55mm VR, Nikon 70-200mm VRII f/2.8, Nikon 50mm f/1.8, Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye, Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8, SB-700 & SB-800
Photo Comments
10 years 4 months ago #322419 by StephanieW

Hassner wrote: I have no idea. I'm concentrating too hard. Can someone video me next time? :lol:

Funny thing, most of the pictures of me while traveling are taken while I'm taking pictures of other things. So I'm very much aware of how I look. It's hilarious and a bit awkward.

10 years 4 months ago #322431 by TCooper
ha ha ha, oh this was a classic. Good post, I'm none of these for the record. :whistle: :whistle:

Photo Comments
10 years 4 months ago #322549 by Scuba Mike
:judge:

Photo Comments
10 years 4 months ago #322645 by StephanieW
This whole thread has made me want to start a photo series about taking pictures of people taking pictures. I always look a bit funny when snapping a shot. Might be as amusing as all those pictures of the sea of people posing in front of the leaning tower of Pisa. It's like a herd of ninjas all trying to get that perfect "holding up the tower" pose.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024