This photographer is nuts! - Photographer sneaks into Fukushima 'Red Zone'

3 years 10 months ago #489308 by Matt Benton
I think we all did many stupid things when we were younger, however this is just over the line of common sense IMO. 

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #489372 by Stacy Merrow
What's wrong with people these days? Geez seriously does this guy have any common sense?  

Photo Comments

3 years 10 months ago #489436 by cabbot
Why in the hell would someone do this? Aside from 15 minutes of fame, I mean...

Photo Comments

3 years 10 months ago #489439 by Tristan R
:huh:

I'm speechless here too!

Photo Comments

3 years 10 months ago #489473 by Randy Shaw
I was thinking the same thing.  All fun and games till  you grow a third testicle.   :rofl:

Photo Comments

3 years 10 months ago #489555 by Kenta
I must say, this wouldn't be the first thing I would do

Photo Comments

3 years 10 months ago #489583 by Frisco
Looks like you all agree with my shock 

Nikon 18-55mm VR, Nikon 70-200mm VRII f/2.8, Nikon 50mm f/1.8, Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye, Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8, SB-700 & SB-800
Photo Comments

3 years 10 months ago #489625 by Shadowfixer1
It appears that the claim of the images being made in the forbidden red zone are false. Several are now coming out and saying they were made in the green zone which is accessible but most people don't want to return. I'm sure that have built their lives back and don't want to begin from scratch again.

3 years 10 months ago #489695 by One Creative Girl
:agree: i was going to say the same thing.  At least we know the guy might not be completely not so smart!   lol 

Photo Comments

3 years 10 months ago #489731 by J Photo Man
Yuk yuk, he got his internet fame

Photo Comments

3 years 10 months ago #489762 by ilh2009ky
For 15 minutes of fame, he received his lifetime dose of radiation.  Think of his action as the lifetime equivalent of the guy who took a selfie with a rattlesnake!

Ian Leslie Harry
www.ilhphotography.com

3 years 10 months ago #489764 by Shadowfixer1

ilh2009ky wrote: For 15 minutes of fame, he received his lifetime dose of radiation.  Think of his action as the lifetime equivalent of the guy who took a selfie with a rattlesnake!

Not if he was in a green zone as many have claimed.

3 years 9 months ago #492087 by Otto F
And just like that, his fame is gone.  

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this Olympus OM-D E-M1 II review, learn about the camera's specs and features, pros and cons, price, and much more.

Jun 02, 2020

In the Canon 5D Mark III vs Canon 1D Mark IV battle, which of these older cameras is right for you? Get all the details on these oldies but goodies in this comparison review.

May 27, 2020

The Fujifilm X-T4 was released just a couple of months ago and represents a nice update to the X-T3. In this Fujifilm X-T4 review, we'll discuss specs, features, build, handling, and more.

May 20, 2020

Not sure if the Canon 5Ds R is right for you in 2020? Let us help you decide with this detailed Canon 5Ds R review.

May 20, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

With these basic landscape photography tips, you'll be able to plan and prepare your outings so you can start taking better photos.

Jun 03, 2020

The DJI Mavic 2 Pro is one of the best drones I've ever owned, and it's even better with these must-have Mavic 2 Pro accessories.

Jun 03, 2020

To shoot nude photography takes time, dedication, and practice. Get a few practical tips in this introduction to nude photography.

Jun 03, 2020

Variable ND filters aren't for everyone, but they do have many benefits for photographers. In this guide, learn about the pros of variable ND filters, the cons, the difference between variable ND filters and fixed ND filters, and more.

Jun 02, 2020

In this Olympus OM-D E-M1 II review, learn about the camera's specs and features, pros and cons, price, and much more.

Jun 02, 2020

In this ball head buying guide, learn about the specs and features of some of the top ball heads of 2020.

Jun 01, 2020

There are many different benefits of lens filters for photography. You can control exposure. You can also control glare. Get the scoop on other benefits in this guide.

Jun 01, 2020

There are many reasons why you should print on metal, including the durability and uniqueness of metal prints, as well as all the options you have for customizing your print.

May 29, 2020