This photographer is nuts! - Photographer sneaks into Fukushima 'Red Zone'

3 years 3 months ago #489308 by Matt Benton
I think we all did many stupid things when we were younger, however this is just over the line of common sense IMO. 

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #489372 by Stacy Merrow
What's wrong with people these days? Geez seriously does this guy have any common sense?  

Photo Comments

3 years 3 months ago #489436 by cabbot
Why in the hell would someone do this? Aside from 15 minutes of fame, I mean...

Photo Comments

3 years 3 months ago #489439 by Tristan R
:huh:

I'm speechless here too!

Photo Comments

3 years 3 months ago #489473 by Randy Shaw
I was thinking the same thing.  All fun and games till  you grow a third testicle.   :rofl:

Photo Comments

3 years 3 months ago #489555 by Kenta
I must say, this wouldn't be the first thing I would do

Photo Comments

3 years 3 months ago #489583 by Frisco
Looks like you all agree with my shock 

Nikon 18-55mm VR, Nikon 70-200mm VRII f/2.8, Nikon 50mm f/1.8, Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye, Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8, SB-700 & SB-800
Photo Comments

3 years 3 months ago #489625 by Shadowfixer1
It appears that the claim of the images being made in the forbidden red zone are false. Several are now coming out and saying they were made in the green zone which is accessible but most people don't want to return. I'm sure that have built their lives back and don't want to begin from scratch again.

3 years 3 months ago #489695 by One Creative Girl
:agree: i was going to say the same thing.  At least we know the guy might not be completely not so smart!   lol 

Photo Comments

3 years 3 months ago #489731 by J Photo Man
Yuk yuk, he got his internet fame

Photo Comments

3 years 2 months ago #489762 by ilh2009ky
For 15 minutes of fame, he received his lifetime dose of radiation.  Think of his action as the lifetime equivalent of the guy who took a selfie with a rattlesnake!

Ian Leslie Harry
www.ilhphotography.com

3 years 2 months ago #489764 by Shadowfixer1

ilh2009ky wrote: For 15 minutes of fame, he received his lifetime dose of radiation.  Think of his action as the lifetime equivalent of the guy who took a selfie with a rattlesnake!

Not if he was in a green zone as many have claimed.

3 years 2 months ago #492087 by Otto F
And just like that, his fame is gone.  

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a9 might be a couple of years old now, but as we demonstrate in this Sony a9 review, it is still one of the best cameras in its class, particularly when it comes to its autofocus capabilities.

Oct 08, 2019

The Canon EOS M200 is coming soon, and if you're interested in upgrading from your phone to a traditional camera, this one might just be for you.

Oct 02, 2019

In this Canon EOS 6D Mark II review, learn about this camera's essential specs, features, and pros and cons so you can determine if it's the right camera for you.

Sep 27, 2019

In this iMovR Lander Lite desk review, learn about the build quality, features, durability, and technology that make it one of the best standing desks on the market today.

Sep 27, 2019
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Photo by Diana Măceşanu on Unsplash Steve Fines is used to using his drone to capture gorgeous aerial photos. But, when a...

Oct 17, 2019

I've had the Haida M10 filter system for about a week now, and first impressions are that it is a high-quality, well-built kit that could very well become my go-to filter kit.

Oct 16, 2019

Shooting your very first wedding? Minimize the stress and maximize your preparedness with these essential wedding photography tips for amateurs.

Oct 16, 2019

Screenshot from YouTube video If you're really strapped for cash, we've got the photography job for you: professional pigeon scarer.  There's a...

Oct 16, 2019

The Olympus E-M5 Mark III has been in the works for a long time and is rumored to be released this week. What specs and features can we expect? Find out here!

Oct 15, 2019

If you have a mirrorless camera, there are tons of accessories you can buy. But our list of mirrorless camera accessories narrows it down to a few must-have items.

Oct 15, 2019

Photo by Matt Seymour on Unsplash The body of an FBI forensic photographer was just found in a national park in Nantahala, North...

Oct 15, 2019

There are many things you can do to improve your income, and these simple photography business tips will give you a pathway to enjoying higher profits.

Oct 14, 2019