Buying lens from Adorama used

3 years 6 months ago #572571 by Vahrenkamp
I nearly skipped out my original question I wanted to ask here.  Would any of you happen to know if the photos used in the Adorama used section are stock images of these items or has Adorama taken actual photos of each item they have here?  

I appreciate the help.

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #572577 by Screamin Scott
Hard to say for sure. Maybe just ask them...

Scott Ditzel Photography

www.flickr.com/photos/screaminscott/

Photo Comments

3 years 6 months ago #572584 by effron
I'm guessing some of both. They are pretty trustworthy though, I wouldn't hesitate to by a used product from them....

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

3 years 6 months ago #572651 by ThatNikonGuy
Pretty sure those are all stock photos

Photo Comments

3 years 6 months ago #572739 by Tim Chiang
Most are stock, they aren't going to have the time to take photos of each.  Plus, I'm pretty sure they have multiple units under each product code.  

Photo Comments

3 years 6 months ago #572764 by HelenOster
I'm happy to clarify; our website is not built like eBay, ie, with the ability to upload pictures taken in house.
The images of all the items you see on our website are sent to us as a series of codes from the manufacturer - this ensures that all the items - including used - are advertised consistently and uniformly in line with manufacturer expectations.

If you would like a set of images of a individual item, you are most welcome to email me directly: [email protected] and I will be delighted to assist you.

Helen Oster
[email protected]

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Nikon Z50 is a high-quality and affordable camera. Learn about the Nikon Z50 pros, cons, specs, and pricing in this quick guide.

Sep 16, 2021

The Canon PowerShot G5 X II isn't a professional camera by any means, but if you're looking for a small, capable, compact camera, this might be the one for you.

Sep 02, 2021

If you think a nearly decade-old camera can't still hack it, you're wrong. Though it isn't perfect, the Fujifilm X-E2 is still a solid camera.

Sep 02, 2021

The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 is five years old now, but does it still pass muster as a quality camera in 2021? Find out in this detailed review!

Aug 24, 2021
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

One of the most common ways of upselling clients is to offer prints. But how to get your clients to buy more prints can be a mystery. Here's how.

Sep 16, 2021

The Nikon Z50 is a high-quality and affordable camera. Learn about the Nikon Z50 pros, cons, specs, and pricing in this quick guide.

Sep 16, 2021

With these wedding photography accessories, you'll not only look good, but you'll also have gear that helps improve your workflow.

Sep 16, 2021

There are many benefits of buying used lenses, not the least of which is that you can save some money. Check out this guide for even more reasons to buy used.

Sep 15, 2021

Understanding what to charge for commercial real estate photography services is paramount to your success - now and in the future.

Sep 14, 2021

In this year's edition of our holiday gift guides, we've got some fantastic gifts for photographers that will cost you less than $150

Sep 14, 2021

There are many advantages of LED lighting for portraits. Learn a few of the best benefits of this kind of lighting in this portrait photography lighting tutorial.

Sep 13, 2021

Use these beginner photography tips to learn how to get started in photography and how to be comfortable behind the lens.

Sep 13, 2021