Clever use of forced perspective.

1 year 5 months ago #601652 by garyrhook

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #601782 by Sandy Smith Photos
VERY creative set of photos.  What made them work is the perceived story line that went with them!  

Photo Comments

1 year 5 months ago #601790 by effron
Good stuff!

Why so serious?
This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

1 year 5 months ago #601794 by Rawley Photos
Good click and find!  

Photo Comments

1 year 5 months ago #601808 by Pettigrew
A++ for creativity!  

Good find as well! 

Canon EOS 7D SLR | XT W/18-55 Kit Lens | Canon 50mm 1.8 | Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 | Canon 28-105mm | Canon 75-300mm | Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro | Canon 100-400
Photo Comments

1 year 5 months ago #601827 by KENT MELTON
Now that is pretty slick!

Photo Comments

1 year 5 months ago #601912 by Alex
Hey Gary,

Just want to say thanks and give you a thumbs up for sharing this article.   Excellent find.  I reached out to 'Hon' and got his blessing to use his photos and have our editors draft up an article.  

www.photographytalk.com/photography-arti...-superhero-figurines

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments

1 year 5 months ago #601992 by Great Moments
GOOD FIND!!!  That was very entertaining and actually gave me a few 'me too' ideas.  

Photo Comments

1 year 5 months ago #602076 by Dan Spade
Ha ha ha!

Creative indeed!  

I like that he really spent some time with the themes in each of these.  Good job! 

Photo Comments

1 year 5 months ago #602109 by Richard Taylor
And taken using a iPhone.  Creative skills trumps gear any day.  

Photo Comments

1 year 5 months ago #602166 by Scotty

Alex wrote: Hey Gary,

Just want to say thanks and give you a thumbs up for sharing this article.   Excellent find.  I reached out to 'Hon' and got his blessing to use his photos and have our editors draft up an article.  

Good article.  These are always fun.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments

1 year 5 months ago #602181 by Happy Snapper
+1 on that.  Good find Gary, and Alex thanks for putting this together. 

Gripped Nikon D810 --- Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 --- Sigma 10-20mm f/4 --- Nikon 50mm f/1.4 --- SB600
Photo Comments

1 year 5 months ago #602195 by garyrhook

Glad that it's getting such a good reception. Worthy, I think.

Alex: should we clear links like this with you first? Or, more precisely, is there a protocol that we could/should follow to keep everything copacetic?

Photo Comments

1 year 5 months ago #602263 by Vahrenkamp
What amazes me, is how simple this was.  And yet, we all most likely read the article and thought about doing something after the fact.  Creative and great job to the photographer here.  

mahalo

Photo Comments

1 year 5 months ago #602285 by Alex

Scotty wrote:

Good article.  These are always fun.

Holy smokes!  Scotty my friend, long time brother... how have you been?!  

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Nikon D750 might be six years old, but it's still a great value in 2020. Learn about the Nikon D750 specs, features, price, and more in this quick review.

Feb 20, 2020

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 III vs OM-D E-M5 II debate has raged for nearly three years. So which of these micro four thirds cameras is right for you? Find out in this comparison review!

Feb 17, 2020

In this Leica SL Typ 601 review, learn why this camera is still a marvel five years after its release, and find out where you can get the best deals on used versions.

Feb 14, 2020

In a Sony a9 vs Sony a9 II comparison, you might think the a9 II would be the clear winner. Not so fast! The older a9 has a distinct advantage - a much better price.

Feb 12, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

If you've been itching to upgrade your photography lighting but are strapped for cash, Adorama's current sale on Profoto lighting gear might just be the ticket.

Feb 26, 2020

If you're selling your camera gear, you need to learn how to thoroughly clean it and pack it for shipping, that way the buyer is pleased with their purchase. Learn how to do both in this tutorial!

Feb 24, 2020

Learning how to display photos on a wall is a simple matter of learning a few tricks of the trade.

Feb 24, 2020

If it's rugged camera bags you're after, look no further than this list of hardcore camera bags that can go anywhere and do anything while protecting your gear all at the same time.

Feb 21, 2020

Setting your real estate photography pricing is a crucial step in building your business. But pricing isn't a completely straightforward process. Get some insights into photography pricing in this guide.

Feb 21, 2020

Real estate photography takes time to perfect, but with these tips on real estate photography gear, composition tips for real estate photography, and more, you'll get a leg up on starting your business the right way.

Feb 20, 2020

Wondering how to turn your photography hobby into a career? In this article, learn some professional photography tips to help you start your photography business.

Feb 20, 2020

The Nikon D750 might be six years old, but it's still a great value in 2020. Learn about the Nikon D750 specs, features, price, and more in this quick review.

Feb 20, 2020