Lensbaby OMNI Creative filter system!!

1 month 3 weeks ago #656963 by Chuck Liley
My birthday was today and my wife surprised with a Lensbaby OMNI Creative filter system!!  I had no idea this  sort of filter kit existed!  Perfect gift, love you hun!  

Now don't expect me to get any work done around the house this weekend, I'll be playing with this!

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 3 weeks ago #656965 by Toby J
Happy birthday!!!

Any photograph gear is an awesome gift.  Never heard of this either.  Man I thought lens baby was just creative lenses.  

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #656966 by Chuck Liley

Toby J wrote: Happy birthday!!!

Any photograph gear is an awesome gift.  Never heard of this either.  Man I thought lens baby was just creative lenses.  

Hey Toby, thank you!

Same here.  I had no clue.  But sure enough they do.   https://lensbaby.com/product/omni-creative-filter-system/   

Check it out, I would highly recommend.  So far it seems pretty cool and will have a lot of fun with it.  Hopefully I don't drop these as I'm a little concerned about the breaking.  

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #656967 by Don Granger
Happy birthday!

I've seen these before, my neighbor has these and his teenage son was just using them yesterday.  They refract light and really bring a strong artistic spin to otherwise vanilla shots.  Get yourself some different color light pens, signs and anything with lights in it.  

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #656972 by MM Images

Chuck Liley wrote: My birthday was today and my wife surprised with a Lensbaby OMNI Creative filter system!!  I had no idea this  sort of filter kit existed!  Perfect gift, love you hun!  

Now don't expect me to get any work done around the house this weekend, I'll be playing with this!

Super cool!  Happy Birthday!  

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #656974 by Peter Nunez
That looks like it will be fun for you around the holidays with all the lights up.  

Happy birthday! :beerbang:

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #656975 by MYoung
Happy birthday, hope you have a lovely day!

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #656989 by Moe
Congratulations !!! New toy!!!

happy birthday!!!

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #657048 by Uplander
 So that is slick, is there a bracket or do you just hold it in front of your lens?

btw, happy birthday!

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #657052 by Matt Nguyen
You a year wiser and you have some camera swag to play with this weekend.  Life is good! 

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #657071 by Finn
Best birthday wishes to you!

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #657077 by Mike McKinnon
Happy birthday!

1 month 3 weeks ago #657090 by Ted Baker
Looks like a thoughtful gift!  Do you feel younger?  How do you like the glass filters so far?  

Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #657119 by Ruby Grace
Happy belated birthday!

Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 17-40mmL, 24-105mmL, 100-400mmL, 300mm f/4L IS, Sigma 12-24mm, 430EX, Extension tubes
Photo Comments

1 month 3 weeks ago #657210 by Happy-pixel
That should entertain you for some time.  Happy belated birthday pal! 

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a9 might be a couple of years old now, but as we demonstrate in this Sony a9 review, it is still one of the best cameras in its class, particularly when it comes to its autofocus capabilities.

Oct 08, 2019

The Canon EOS M200 is coming soon, and if you're interested in upgrading from your phone to a traditional camera, this one might just be for you.

Oct 02, 2019

In this Canon EOS 6D Mark II review, learn about this camera's essential specs, features, and pros and cons so you can determine if it's the right camera for you.

Sep 27, 2019

In this iMovR Lander Lite desk review, learn about the build quality, features, durability, and technology that make it one of the best standing desks on the market today.

Sep 27, 2019
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Photo by American Airlines Airports in the United States are getting new CT scanners that are supposed to make the process of running through TSA really...

Oct 22, 2019

Camera gear insurance is a must-have if you're a professional photographer. But what do all the terms mean? What kinds of policies are available? Who and what can be covered? Find out in this photography insurance primer!

Oct 22, 2019

Photo by 🇸🇮 Janko Ferlič - @specialdaddy on Unsplash In an era where Nest security cameras are constantly being barraged by...

Oct 19, 2019

With these photography tips, you'll be able to advance your abilities beyond beginner level and start to develop a workflow that results in better photos.

Oct 17, 2019

With these essential street photography tips, you'll learn some essential guidelines for making your street photography outings a success.

Oct 17, 2019

Photo by Diana Măceşanu on Unsplash Steve Fines is used to using his drone to capture gorgeous aerial photos. But, when a...

Oct 17, 2019

I've had the Haida M10 filter system for about a week now, and first impressions are that it is a high-quality, well-built kit that could very well become my go-to filter kit.

Oct 16, 2019

Shooting your very first wedding? Minimize the stress and maximize your preparedness with these essential wedding photography tips for amateurs.

Oct 16, 2019