PT appreciation thread(In loving Memory of Photobud and Nikon Shooter)

12 years 9 months ago #151061 by Baydream
Check out the perspective and unique reflections in this one.
www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...=viewphoto&id=138465

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #151065 by photobod

Baydream wrote: Check out the perspective and unique reflections in this one.

Good choice John, I am surprised at the little support for this thread though, thought if a person had there photo put in that at least that person would do the same for another photographer !!!

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 9 months ago #151072 by butterflygirl921

photobod wrote:

Good choice John, I am surprised at the little support for this thread though, thought if a person had there photo put in that at least that person would do the same for another photographer !!!

Thats what i was thinking!

12 years 9 months ago #151079 by photobod

butterflygirl921 wrote:

photobod wrote:

Thats what i was thinking!

Whenever I choose a photo to put on here I let them know and ask them if they would do the same for another photographer, it is surprising how few people do, its a great shame.

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #151403 by photobod
this is great

www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...unc=viewphoto&id=781

Please make an effort to support this thread

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 9 months ago #151413 by photobod
second one today but I cudnt resist, this both powerful and tender

www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...=viewphoto&id=134792

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #152415 by photobod

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 9 months ago #154217 by photobod

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 9 months ago #155240 by photobod

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 9 months ago #155245 by Scotty

photobod wrote: wonderful album to hard to pick one out

www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...=viewalbum&aid=13580

Makes you want to go in his yard!

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #155253 by GettingmyNikon
Thanks Scotty and Photobod! :cheers: Never have I been to a site with such a concentration of talented folks. I've only been at it a little over two years so can use all the input and inspiration I can get. I feel this place is a perfect resource for that very thing.

I'd have to say, I really appreciate this one:

www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...=viewphoto&id=143386

The following user(s) said Thank You: photobod
12 years 9 months ago #155296 by photobod

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 9 months ago #155449 by photobod
No idea who this guy is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but this shot is great the whole album is worth a peruse.

www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...=viewphoto&id=102576

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 9 months ago #156249 by photobod

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 8 months ago #157654 by Baydream
Anyone who appreciates capturing birds in flight will love this album.
www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...=viewalbum&aid=13917

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

I’ve been testing the Vanguard VEO 5 264CB-160S for several weeks now, and I have to say that my first impressions are nothing but good. Vanguard has knocked it out of the park yet again!

Jul 01, 2024

The Fujifilm X-H2s is Fuji’s flagship hybrid APS-C mirrorless camera. It launched in the summer of 2022 and has been impressing photographers and videographers alike ever since!

Jun 17, 2024

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R5 Mark II has been unveiled, but it has a hefty price tag. If it’s out of your budget, the original Canon EOS R5 is a fantastic option. Learn more about it in this guide!

Jul 18, 2024

You need to try unique newborn photography ideas from time to time to keep your inspiration levels up. With the ideas in this guide, you can do just that!

Jul 17, 2024

What is the best landscape lens for photography - a prime or a zoom? The answer is a little murky, as it depends on the specific situation. Learn more about these lenses in this detailed guide!

Jul 16, 2024

Lightning photography is a tricky beast, but with the right tips, tricks, and tools, you can make the most of the next storm that rolls through. Learn some essential techniques in this guide!

Jul 16, 2024

Concert photography is a tricky beast, and presents challenges like fast-moving action, low lighting, and considerations for other concertgoers. Learn how to get better results in this guide!

Jul 07, 2024

Black and white nature photography is a fun, yet challenging pursuit that allows you to focus viewers’ attention on the textures and patterns of nature. The result? A gorgeous stripped-down representation of nature.

Jul 07, 2024

The Vanguard Alta Sky 42 is a brand-new camera backpack that’s compact and affordable, yet holds an astonishing amount of gear. Read up on my first impressions here!

Jul 07, 2024

The Canon EOS 7D Mark II might not have the biggest sensor or the best video capabilities, but its mix of photography and video specs and a budget price make it well worth your consideration.

Jul 07, 2024