PT appreciation thread(In loving Memory of Photobud and Nikon Shooter)

12 years 4 months ago #169584 by John Landolfi
Would you then, please, correct the spelling of your PT name on the Topic banner at top?I t has been bothering me for months....

Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #169593 by Dori
Done. :thumbsup:

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 4 months ago #169664 by photobod

John Landolfi wrote: Would you then, please, correct the spelling of your PT name on the Topic banner at top?I t has been bothering me for months....

I cant change it John as this is Scotty's thread so he would have to edit it, I am sure he knows its wrong but probably likes it, doesnt bother me, after all a bud is beautiful :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #169670 by John Landolfi
:thumbsup: :cheers: But Super Dori's on the job!!!:thumbsup:

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dori
12 years 4 months ago #169820 by photobod

John Landolfi wrote: :thumbsup: :cheers: But Super Dori's on the job!!!:thumbsup:

She is super Dori isnt she. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dori
12 years 4 months ago #170232 by RajShaktiKaur
www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...=viewphoto&id=164348

And yet,again, another newer member!!! :thumbsup: B) I love leaf photos... this one is awesome!:thumbsup:

The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer. ~Author Unknown
Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #170234 by RajShaktiKaur
And, here's one more... I could NOT resist this one... wandered upon it quite by chance, but when I saw it? I KNEW this place... this is MY town!!! How ironic is THAT! Like I told Robin... I took the very same photo... from the opposite direction, but in B/W film... will try to scan it in so I can post it in one of my albums!:thumbsup: :judge: www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...=viewphoto&id=164440

The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer. ~Author Unknown
Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #170256 by photobod

dragonflies8888 wrote: And, here's one more... I could NOT resist this one... wandered upon it quite by chance, but when I saw it? I KNEW this place... this is MY town!!! How ironic is THAT! Like I told Robin... I took the very same photo... from the opposite direction, but in B/W film... will try to scan it in so I can post it in one of my albums!:thumbsup: :judge: www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...=viewphoto&id=164440

Your doing a stellar job finding these photos keep up the good work. :judge: :judge: :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk

The following user(s) said Thank You: RajShaktiKaur
12 years 4 months ago #170398 by Dori

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 4 months ago #170500 by RajShaktiKaur

Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #170777 by sleeper54
Noob question, relating to this thread and the PT photo gallery page(s).

So how do you easily scroll through the pages..??

There is the drag bar control at the top . . .but trying to drag it a pixel or two to get to the next page is impossible. No [next] or > links that I see.

The only work-around I have found is typing the next page number over the current one in the address bar.

Am I missing something much easier..?!?

...tom...

Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #170915 by daisukec

12 years 4 months ago #170948 by photobod

sleeper54 wrote: ...
Noob question, relating to this thread and the PT photo gallery page(s).

So how do you easily scroll through the pages..??

There is the drag bar control at the top . . .but trying to drag it a pixel or two to get to the next page is impossible. No [next] or > links that I see.

The only work-around I have found is typing the next page number over the current one in the address bar.

Am I missing something much easier..?!?

you are missing nothing, its one of the very few annoying things about the wonderful PT

...tom...

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 4 months ago #171187 by Dori

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 4 months ago #171188 by Dori

dragonflies8888 wrote: This shot is just unbelieveable!

www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...=viewphoto&id=164676 :thumbsup: :judge:

Good one!!!! Thanks!

Resident Texasotan...

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

The Sigma fp L is a compact full-frame camera with a 61-megapixel sensor, 4K video capabilities, in-body image stabilization, and weather-sealed construction. What’s not to like?!

Mar 19, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024

With these easy iPhone photography tips, you can maximize the functionality of your iPhone’s camera and get much-improved results for portraits, landscapes, and any other genre!

Apr 05, 2024

A small camera backpack is the perfect vessel for carrying your photography kit. The problem is there’s so many to choose from! Use this guide for details on three top choices.

Apr 04, 2024