PT appreciation thread(In loving Memory of Photobud and Nikon Shooter)

13 years 2 months ago #55004 by photobod
second one today but I couldnt resist, this one from a newbie at PT.

www.photographytalk.com/component/simgal...c=viewphoto&id=36246

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 2 months ago #55120 by digishutterbug
Like the new newsletter.

13 years 2 months ago #55798 by photobod
this is from a lady who has just joined the site, thought it was looking at

www.photographytalk.com/component/simgal...c=viewphoto&id=47930

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 2 months ago #57353 by Scotty

photobod wrote: this is from a lady who has just joined the site, thought it was looking at

www.photographytalk.com/component/simgal...c=viewphoto&id=47930

Very nice!

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #58846 by photobod
bump, sorry but I dont want this slipping to far down the line as I havent had a chance to look at albums for a few days, come on folks if you havent posted in here before please do so now.

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 2 months ago #59305 by photobod
www.photographytalk.com/component/simgal...c=viewphoto&id=38259

not the best in quality but very emotive and thought provoking

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 2 months ago #59307 by photobod
two in one day.

I love black and white I love horses and the quality of this photo made me go WOW

www.photographytalk.com/component/simgal...=48422&categorized=2

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 2 months ago #59847 by photobod
bump

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 2 months ago #60577 by photobod
www.photographytalk.com/component/simgal...c=viewphoto&id=48542

beautiful photos in this album please take a look

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 2 months ago #61135 by Scotty

photobod wrote: bump, sorry but I dont want this slipping to far down the line as I havent had a chance to look at albums for a few days, come on folks if you havent posted in here before please do so now.

You know its stickied right?

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #61164 by photobod

Scotty wrote:

photobod wrote: bump, sorry but I dont want this slipping to far down the line as I havent had a chance to look at albums for a few days, come on folks if you havent posted in here before please do so now.

Duh stickied ????? please enlighten me Scotty.

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 2 months ago #61429 by photobod

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 2 months ago #61507 by Baydream
Wonderful bucolic scene. Really a peaceful capture well done.
www.photographytalk.com/component/simgal...=47958&categorized=1

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #61801 by John Landolfi

photobod wrote: www.photographytalk.com/component/simgal...c=viewphoto&id=48542

beautiful photos in this album please take a look

:agree:agree: !:

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #61873 by Scotty

photobod wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Duh stickied ????? please enlighten me Scotty.

Alex stickied this thread. It always stays at the top of the forum, no matter what.

People can post in other threads, and they wont be above this thread.

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sigma DP2 Quattro is a rare breed. It’s a large-sensor point-and-shoot camera with a 29MP sensor and a 30mm f/2.8 fixed lens. The question is, who is this camera for? Let’s find out!

Jul 17, 2024

I’ve been testing the Vanguard VEO 5 264CB-160S for several weeks now, and I have to say that my first impressions are nothing but good. Vanguard has knocked it out of the park yet again!

Jul 01, 2024

The Fujifilm X-H2s is Fuji’s flagship hybrid APS-C mirrorless camera. It launched in the summer of 2022 and has been impressing photographers and videographers alike ever since!

Jun 17, 2024

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R1 was finally released last week, and the question is - does it live up to the hype? Let’s dive in and explore firsthand what this camera does and doesn’t offer.

Jul 23, 2024

Improving your photography skills takes time, effort, and dedication. But with these unique exercises, you can make the process of becoming a better photographer more fun, too!

Jul 23, 2024

Night street photography is a fun pursuit with opportunities to develop your skills with portraiture, light trails, and architectural photography skills - and your nighttime photography skills, too!

Jul 22, 2024

The Canon EOS R5 Mark II has been unveiled, but it has a hefty price tag. If it’s out of your budget, the original Canon EOS R5 is a fantastic option. Learn more about it in this guide!

Jul 18, 2024

The Sigma DP2 Quattro is a rare breed. It’s a large-sensor point-and-shoot camera with a 29MP sensor and a 30mm f/2.8 fixed lens. The question is, who is this camera for? Let’s find out!

Jul 17, 2024

You need to try unique newborn photography ideas from time to time to keep your inspiration levels up. With the ideas in this guide, you can do just that!

Jul 17, 2024

What is the best landscape lens for photography - a prime or a zoom? The answer is a little murky, as it depends on the specific situation. Learn more about these lenses in this detailed guide!

Jul 16, 2024

Lightning photography is a tricky beast, but with the right tips, tricks, and tools, you can make the most of the next storm that rolls through. Learn some essential techniques in this guide!

Jul 16, 2024