What brand camera do you have?

12 years 10 months ago #86415 by Baydream

Steven Swanson wrote:

chasrich wrote:

I like this shot :judge:

:agree: Canon DSLRs, Panasonic P&S, Canon and Pentax film. Plus the "antique Polaroid and the AGFA digital from back in 2000.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #86465 by Scotty
Nikon. Have owned and shot with canon and blad digital.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #86467 by robbie
Started with Canon AE1 Program followed by the fantastic T90 then the Auto focus EOS 650 then came the switch to Nikon with the N90 etc.For digital D70 which was converted to 720nm Ir,D200 which was converted to 665nm Ir which is my work horse Ir camera.When I missed shooting birds I got a like new D200 for $599 from KEH.My next buy will be.......who knows but it will be a Nikon.

12 years 10 months ago #86469 by robbie

Baydream wrote:

Steven Swanson wrote:

chasrich wrote:

I like this shot :judge:

:agree: Canon DSLRs, Panasonic P&S, Canon and Pentax film. Plus the "antique Polaroid and the AGFA digital from back in 2000.

:agree: :agree:
:judge: :judge: :judge:

12 years 10 months ago #86475 by Shadowfixer1
Kodak Brownie, Kodak 126, Pentax K100 and MX, Minolta Maxim 9000 and 7XI, Nikon F100, Minolta Diamage 7, Fuji S2 Pro, Nikon D70, Nikon D200 and Panasonic TZ3. I still have the Diamage 7, D200 and the TZ3. I bought the D70 when the sensor went out on my S2 Pro and I was going to the Tetons and Yellowstone. I was afraid the S2 wouldn't be back in time, but it was, so I had both on that trip. I sold it to a friend after the trip.
12 years 10 months ago #86495 by HockeyMom
I started with a Canon powershot and now have upgraded to a Canon 50d...have always been a Canon lover and always will! Love my 50d!!!!

ShutterBugz Photography
12 years 10 months ago #86637 by Henry Peach
In 35mm SLRs I started with Ricoh, became a Pentax fan, eventually ended up shooting Nikon FM2ns for weddings, and now shoot Canon 35mm DSLRs. They all rocked! :beerbang:

To anyone thinking of trying film: you can get a Ricoh KR-5 35mm SLR in great shape for under $25. They use Pentax K-mount lenses.
12 years 10 months ago #86651 by DestinDave

chasrich wrote:

Took a lot of balls to make this shot...:P
(who doesn't love a good pun?):silly:

Dave Speicher
I thought I wanted a career.. turns out I only wanted paychecks.
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: vrmusini
12 years 10 months ago #86657 by DestinDave
Started out with Olympus OM-1 back in '73.. then OM-2, followed by Canon AE-1, Pentax K-1000 (a solid workhorse), and then moved to DSLR with a Canon XTi.. saving my nickels and dimes for either a 7D or 5D-II and a few pieces of "L" glass.. I've also collected several older cameras, mostly medium-format although not expensive classics, and occasionally fire off a roll with one of them.. If I had a place to set up a darkroom I'd shoot more b&w film..

Dave Speicher
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 10 months ago #86689 by Addicted2Photos
Nikon for me boys and girls!

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #86697 by chasrich

DestinDave wrote:

chasrich wrote:

That pun just bowled me over...

Careful, you might just get black balled...

Quick somebody grab that canon and shoot me!

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 10 months ago #86699 by DestinDave

chasrich wrote:

DestinDave wrote:

chasrich wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: ...Someone's gonna "report" us... :rofl: :rofl:

Dave Speicher
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 10 months ago #86709 by James L
Another Nikon user :cheer:

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #86773 by chasrich

DestinDave wrote:

chasrich wrote:

DestinDave wrote:

chasrich wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: ...Someone's gonna "report" us... :rofl: :rofl:

Expect a barrage of complaints... :woohoo:

Someone is bound to go ballistic!

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 10 months ago #86779 by Mindrebø
In the analog days I was a Canon person. In the digital world it's Pentax for me.

Grumblefish

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024