Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

13 years 2 months ago #12297 by PhilMo
Who couldn't use a $200 shopping spree, be Santa is tuckered also!!!

13 years 2 months ago #12300 by Jeffster
I would use that to buy a new ball head

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #12306 by photobod
is this game still going on fancy that :P

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 2 months ago #12308 by crystal
Ok I promise this is my last post for the day. :)
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #12311 by Scotty

cwightmanphotos wrote: Ok I promise this is my last post for the day. :)

Oh man, you just gave Stealty and I permission to spam a thread.

Just remember you did it alex.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #12320 by photobod
isnt this fun x

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 2 months ago #12321 by McBeth Photography
I watched Raging Bull last night. Great flick!

It is what it is.
13 years 2 months ago #12322 by luckywish1
i would buy me a new lens if i win the shopping spree gigggles

13 years 2 months ago #12324 by txmarine
Wonder how long this would last if it increased $10 each day?

13 years 2 months ago #12325 by Conner
Oh boy here we go!

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #12326 by luckywish1
my birthday is coming up in feb 12 and last night my husband told me to make my birthday list for him so he would know what to get me so i did
i put a camera
filter
lens
tripod
giggggles big birthday list huh guys gigggles

13 years 2 months ago #12327 by luckywish1
the camera that i want is nikon d3100 and he is going to get me that one at walmart and then he might have to go to spokane and get me stuff for the camera too. where is bestbuy at in spokane?

13 years 2 months ago #12329 by Conner

luckywish1 wrote: my birthday is coming up in feb 12 and last night my husband told me to make my birthday list for him so he would know what to get me so i did
i put a camera
filter
lens
tripod
giggggles big birthday list huh guys gigggles

Happy upcoming B-Day

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #12331 by photobod
me again haha:ohmy:

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 2 months ago #12332 by luckywish1
and im geting excited about geting a camera. gigggles

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon 1DX Mark III is a big, burly professional camera packed with top-end features. Is it worth the investment in 2024? Find out in this detailed review!

Mar 04, 2024

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024

The Nikon Zf is a retro-inspired full frame camera that offers modern technologies like a back-illuminated sensor and 4K/60p video capabilities. Is it worth the price, though? Let’s find out!

Feb 16, 2024

The Ricoh GR IIIx is a premium compact camera with capable photo and video specs and a size that makes it easy to carry. Is it the right option for you? Let’s find out!

Jan 24, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Learning how to shoot in manual mode can be scary, but with this straightforward tutorial, you'll learn the basics of manual mode - and fast!

Mar 18, 2024

The Panasonic Lumix GX9 is a compact camera loaded with features that have made it a favorite of travel and street photographers. What are some of those features? Let’s find out!

Mar 18, 2024

The client experience is key to building a successful photography brand - you need your clients to come back over and over again. Offering many types of prints will help you do that!

Mar 15, 2024

A camera bag is much more than a simple vessel for transporting your gear. Instead, it’s an item that protects your gear, keeps it organized, and helps you be better prepared for photoshoots.

Mar 13, 2024

There are many different steps to take to build a photography brand - from defining who you are as a photographer to building an online presence to getting physical prints for your clients.

Mar 13, 2024

The Nikon Z lens family has many different options for your photography needs. But if you had to pick just one all-around lens, it should be the 24-70mm f/2.8S. Why? Let’s find out!

Mar 06, 2024

Travel photography often involves a healthy dose of selfies, especially if you’re traveling solo. But there are many other portrait ideas you can try to capture the essence of your travels!

Mar 06, 2024

With proper outdoor photography lighting, you can create incredible portraits with the right balance between shadows and highlights. And with Hobolite, you can do so in inclement weather, too!

Mar 05, 2024