Any Trek fans here?

13 years 3 months ago #17958 by Augustin
Where you at? What generation of Star Trek was your favorite?

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #17960 by Rob pix4u2
First gen- TV show from the 60s but I loved the movies too! Especially Mr. Scott and his ability as a miracle worker.

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

13 years 3 months ago #17964 by Foxy Girl
OMG my older brother is total a Trek fan, I did like the new Star Trek. I wonder if they will come out with another one?

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #17967 by Scotty
TNG all the way.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #17972 by Silver Fox
Special effects - the new one by far.

Story line - the original movie

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #17979 by Foxy Girl

Scotty wrote: TNG all the way.

What does TNG mean? If it's a Treky term I'm sure my brother would know. But not me.

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #17980 by Scotty

Foxy Girl wrote:

What does TNG mean? If it's a Treky term I'm sure my brother would know. But not me.

The Next Generation.

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #17983 by Foxy Girl

Scotty wrote:

Foxy Girl wrote:

The Next Generation.

Oh, that's with the bald guy as captain right?

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #17984 by Scotty

Foxy Girl wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Foxy Girl wrote:

The Next Generation.

That would be correct.

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #17988 by Foxy Girl

Scotty wrote:

Foxy Girl wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Foxy Girl wrote:

The Next Generation.

That would be correct.

I've watched it at brothers house, he has all the Star Treks on DVD, even the really old one's

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #18008 by Stealthy Ninja
I prefer Gate to Trek, but I prefer Wars to Gate.
13 years 3 months ago #21203 by Alex
I grew up watching Star Trek, just watched the recent movie 2 nights ago.

Anyone know if they are making another one?

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #21271 by crystal
OMG. No. However I grew up watching some of star trek. My father likes it. Then I met my husband and he doesn't mind watching it and as it turns out my FIL also likes star trek. I would say my FIL watches it the most. My dad watched it often years ago, but I can't recall the last time he watch star trek. My husband also hasn't watch it in years.

But, all three men went to the movies together and they saw the latest star trek movie.
13 years 3 months ago #21352 by Scotty

cwightmanphotos wrote: OMG. No. However I grew up watching some of star trek. My father likes it. Then I met my husband and he doesn't mind watching it and as it turns out my FIL also likes star trek. I would say my FIL watches it the most. My dad watched it often years ago, but I can't recall the last time he watch star trek. My husband also hasn't watch it in years.

But, all three men went to the movies together and they saw the latest star trek movie.

You're missing out on good stuff.

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #21408 by sam.smith
I clearly remember watching the original series. I wait anxiously all week long for it to come on. Even the re-runs. I enjoyed all the spin-offs, too, except for Enterprise with Scott Bacula. Never could get into that one for some reason. Don't care for the lastest Star Trek movie, either. Give me the old guys.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024