PhotographyTalk Bar & Grill come on in, bring your drinks and take seat!

13 years 3 months ago #18637 by Baydream

photobod wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Alex wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Alex wrote:

Scotty wrote: Alex, what do you do for a living?

I've been building online companies for nearly 12 years now, and have sold 3 companies. Just closed escrow on one in December. So my work now is PhotographyTalk and growing this company to become one of the more recognized names in photography. Won't be a over night process, but I can assure you I'm going to bust my butt to make the best user experience for all photographers.

Bit of a mouthful, but you asked! ha ha ha

Any way we can help, don't be afraid to ask.

You guys are great, and I appreciate you saying that, don't be surprised you get a email some day about being a moderator here! My last company we called moderators "Agents", so I need to figure out a crafty name to call moderators here, something different.

How about...Gentlemen?

now that made me laugh out loud, "Gentlemen" now that wud be a misnomer.

How about "Apertures"? They control the light :blink:

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #18641 by photobod
Ok bartender, a double vodka and soda on the rocks please, forget the stale nuts, do me a steak, how wud I like it done ??? just rip its horns off and wipes its arse :silly: , could you put some decent rugby league on the screen, Ah a pool table I see, can I sit on it while the lap dancers entertain me, thankyou :woohoo: :woohoo: , photograph!!! dont mind if I do, get my best side in please :side: , cheers, yes I want her on my lap :ohmy: , is that a gun I have in my pocket, no hunny I am just pleased to see you :cheer: , oh I see you are using a green screen :sick: yeah Scotty has one of those, dont use a red one if Stealthy ninja comes in :P are those birds in the cages, wow eagles, PENNY GET YERSELF DOWN HERE, dont forget that new camera :kiss: what you havent bought it yet!!!!, whoah thats a huge steak Alex, cheers for everything mate.

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

Attachments:
13 years 3 months ago #18648 by photobod

photobod wrote: Ok bartender, a double vodka and soda on the rocks please, forget the stale nuts, do me a steak, how wud I like it done ??? just rip its horns off and wipes its arse :silly: , could you put some decent rugby league on the screen, Ah a pool table I see, can I sit on it while the lap dancers entertain me, thankyou :woohoo: :woohoo: , photograph!!! dont mind if I do, get my best side in please :side: , cheers, yes I want her on my lap :ohmy: , is that a gun I have in my pocket, no hunny I am just pleased to see you :cheer: , oh I see you are using a green screen :sick: yeah Scotty has one of those, dont use a red one if Stealthy ninja comes in :P are those birds in the cages, wow eagles, PENNY GET YERSELF DOWN HERE, dont forget that new camera :kiss: what you havent bought it yet!!!!, whoah thats a huge steak Alex, cheers for everything mate.

forgot to add, ditto to the if I can help offers, this is the best site ever and we all want to see it grow, we are all shouting it from the rooftops, especially that pesky ninja, he's always up there somwhere, thanks for everything so far and we are all anticuipating great things to come.

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 3 months ago #18654 by crystal
I want a sex on the beach. :woohoo:
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #18655 by Baydream

photobod wrote: Ok bartender, a double vodka and soda on the rocks please, forget the stale nuts, do me a steak, how wud I like it done ??? just rip its horns off and wipes its arse :silly: , could you put some decent rugby league on the screen, Ah a pool table I see, can I sit on it while the lap dancers entertain me, thankyou :woohoo: :woohoo: , photograph!!! dont mind if I do, get my best side in please :side: , cheers, yes I want her on my lap :ohmy: , is that a gun I have in my pocket, no hunny I am just pleased to see you :cheer: , oh I see you are using a green screen :sick: yeah Scotty has one of those, dont use a red one if Stealthy ninja comes in :P are those birds in the cages, wow eagles, PENNY GET YERSELF DOWN HERE, dont forget that new camera :kiss: what you havent bought it yet!!!!, whoah thats a huge steak Alex, cheers for everything mate.

Hey, good looking.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
Attachments:
13 years 3 months ago #18657 by crystal

Alex wrote: So the week is nearly half way through, anyone have some exciting plans this weekend?

My husband has to work. His job is Mon-friday, but since he is a LAN tech, he is on call on Saturday, and has to work all day Sunday. The company is doing some moving, so several people have to work this weekend.
Friday night, we plan to see No Strings Attached. :whistle:
13 years 3 months ago #18658 by Lucky One

Baydream wrote:

Hey, good looking.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52381281@N07/5372404185/

LOL that was awesome, and hair is :lol: :lol: :lol:

13 years 3 months ago #18659 by crystal

Scotty wrote: I'll take that and raise you one weiner dog.

I've seen that before. Too cute.
13 years 3 months ago #18660 by crystal

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

LOL
13 years 3 months ago #18662 by crystal

Alex wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Alex wrote:

Scotty wrote: Alex, what do you do for a living?

I've been building online companies for nearly 12 years now, and have sold 3 companies. Just closed escrow on one in December. So my work now is PhotographyTalk and growing this company to become one of the more recognized names in photography. Won't be a over night process, but I can assure you I'm going to bust my butt to make the best user experience for all photographers.

Bit of a mouthful, but you asked! ha ha ha

Any way we can help, don't be afraid to ask.

You guys are great, and I appreciate you saying that, don't be surprised you get a email some day about being a moderator here! My last company we called moderators "Agents", so I need to figure out a crafty name to call moderators here, something different.

The Big Bad Wolf :)

BTW, Alex you are doing a good job keeping this site going. I am proud to be a member. :)
13 years 3 months ago #18663 by crystal

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Alex wrote: Thanks bro, I will just say one thing... you haven't seen anything yet, as soon as my engineers are finished with some updates. The ride will get more exciting here. All that is fine and dandy, but what makes a great forum is clearly the people that visit it on a regular basis. So thank you all for your support here!

Yeh, it's (us) regulars that make this forum so great. It's still small but we all seem to get along pretty well. Good times. :D

Yes and hopefull in time there will be more regulars.
13 years 3 months ago #18664 by Lucky One

cwightmanphotos wrote:

Alex wrote: So the week is nearly half way through, anyone have some exciting plans this weekend?

My husband has to work. His job is Mon-friday, but since he is a LAN tech, he is on call on Saturday, and has to work all day Sunday. The company is doing some moving, so several people have to work this weekend.

Isn't that with Ashton Kutcher?

13 years 3 months ago #18665 by crystal

Lucky One wrote:

cwightmanphotos wrote:

Isn't that with Ashton Kutcher?

Yes.
13 years 3 months ago #18699 by photobod

cwightmanphotos wrote: I want a sex on the beach. :woohoo:

Crystal, behave you are now going to get allsorts of offers, erm which beach and when

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 3 months ago #18704 by Rob pix4u2

cwightmanphotos wrote: I want a sex on the beach. :woohoo:

Yes but sand gets into EVERYTHING

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

Attachments:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024