Superbowl~!!!

9 years 11 months ago #25714 by Baydream

Zafonia wrote: how did you guys like the half time concert?

Liked the light suits but the music was not my style. The game seems to have become a big entertainment and commercial event interrupted by a football game.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #26087 by Scotty

allen.k.fisher wrote: Not exactly sure what you're going on about here. And your grammar and verb tenses need alot of work (sorry, I'm an English teacher). But I'll bet regardiless of what chat room or forum you visit today, you'll find something about the SuperBowl.

Had about 8 guys over to the house yesterday and we had a blast. Half of us were rooting for the Steelers and the other half wanted Green Bay to win. It was a good game.

You've been successfully trolled.

WELCOME TO THE INTERWEBZ!

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments

9 years 11 months ago #26095 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote:

allen.k.fisher wrote: Not exactly sure what you're going on about here. And your grammar and verb tenses need alot of work (sorry, I'm an English teacher). But I'll bet regardiless of what chat room or forum you visit today, you'll find something about the SuperBowl.

Had about 8 guys over to the house yesterday and we had a blast. Half of us were rooting for the Steelers and the other half wanted Green Bay to win. It was a good game.

LOL :agree: :goodpost: :owned:

9 years 11 months ago #26096 by Scotty

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

LOL :agree: :goodpost: :owned:

:owned:

Photo Comments

9 years 11 months ago #26116 by RajShaktiKaur
I agree, Baydream...The music was not my style, either... I happened to LOVE last year's halftime show, though, as I adore The Who.. went to see them at The Garden in 1976, I sat in the 13th row, Orchestra... Roger Daltrey will ALWAYS be my fantasy man!!!:evil: :banana: :rofl: :thumbsup:

The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer. ~Author Unknown
Photo Comments

9 years 11 months ago #26122 by drescher
Well, of course, any forum worth it's salt is going to have a thread about the Superbowl. I actually slept through most of it, but woke up to catch most of the 4th quarter. Exciting. Glad Green Bay won. That's one FOOTBALL town, let me tell you.

9 years 11 months ago #26179 by Scotty
I didn't watch the superbowl at all.

Photo Comments

9 years 11 months ago #26198 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote: I didn't watch the superbowl at all.

Same. I didn't even know it was happening till I saw it on the news. Then I didn't know it was that day until I saw someone posing about the half time show on facebook. THEN I didn't know it had finished 2 hours before till the same person told me on MSN chat that it was over 2 hours ago.

LOL I think Americans think everyone in the world watches the superbowl. :patriot:

9 years 11 months ago #26214 by Scotty

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote: I didn't watch the superbowl at all.

Same. I didn't even know it was happening till I saw it on the news. Then I didn't know it was that day until I saw someone posing about the half time show on facebook. THEN I didn't know it had finished 2 hours before till the same person told me on MSN chat that it was over 2 hours ago.

LOL I think Americans think everyone in the world watches the superbowl. :patriot:

I had pasta, played cards and drank wine.

Photo Comments

9 years 11 months ago #26222 by Stealthy Ninja
I posted on PT and wondered where everyone was.

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a6100 has been out for over a year now. In this long-term Sony a6100 review, learn all about its features, specs, price, and more.

Jan 13, 2021

The Panasonic G85 might be a few years old, but it still has the specs and features to make it a highly useful camera. Get all the details in this Panasonic G85 review.

Jan 12, 2021

The Olympus OM-D E-M1 I is pushing eight years old, but for budget-minded photographers, it represents excellent value in 2021.

Jan 08, 2021

The Fujifilm X100v is the latest in the X100 series of compact cameras. Does this new version improve on its predecessors? Find out in this in-depth review.

Dec 31, 2020

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Processing landscape photos takes a good amount of time and effort. By educating yourself on tips for processing landscape photos, you can make the most of your editing time.

Jan 14, 2021

I got my first metal print from Printique about six weeks ago. In this Printique metal print review, learn why this might be the best metal print I've ever gotten.

Jan 13, 2021

Use these highly effective real estate photography tips to take better images of properties that help improve its chances of getting sold.

Jan 13, 2021

The Sony a6100 has been out for over a year now. In this long-term Sony a6100 review, learn all about its features, specs, price, and more.

Jan 13, 2021

Use these photography ideas to find your creativity, get organized, and utilize your time at home wisely.

Jan 12, 2021

Cropping in photography is much more than resizing an image. Instead, learning how to crop landscape photos can greatly impact the quality of the composition.

Jan 12, 2021

The Panasonic G85 might be a few years old, but it still has the specs and features to make it a highly useful camera. Get all the details in this Panasonic G85 review.

Jan 12, 2021

There are plenty of camera settings for beginners to learn. However, these important camera settings should be at the top of your list.

Jan 08, 2021