Yes or No game

13 years 2 months ago #68497 by Superman
Who doesn't! Yes! :thumbsup:

Have you ever gone back backing though another country?

Nikon D90 & D40 18-55mm, 55-200mm, 35mm, 50mm, 105mm, SB600
Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #68625 by Lori G
No.

Have you ever volunteered to photograph a charity event?

13 years 2 months ago #68649 by chasrich
Yes, well sort of... I volunteer every year at nursing homes to play Santa and my elfette Sherrie works the camera. Does that count?

I did operate a remote release last year...

Do you believe in Santa?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
Attachments:
13 years 2 months ago #68757 by Dragonflies
Not these days :whistle:

Have you ever gone scuba diving?

13 years 2 months ago #68787 by Baydream
No
Have you ever worked in a TV studio?

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #68797 by Stealthy Ninja
Yes, made a TV show that one an award.

Have you ever broken a bone doing something stupid?
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #68803 by MLKstudios
Yes, back in the day of video reel-to-reel tape. Was on two levels before they tilted the spinning head for cassettes (VHS).

And chas, I thought you were Santa!

Is anyone ever going to sign up for my course from here?

Matthew :)

oops, posted same time. I broke a bone in my foot once, slipping off the edge of a few steps. They call it a Volleyball injury, as it is a common break of volleyball players.

Matthew L Kees
MLK Studios Photography School
www.MLKstudios.com
[email protected]
"Every artist, was once an amateur"

13 years 2 months ago #68837 by Superman
Sorry just signed up here, and not familiar with what course you are offering.

Have you entered into a food eating contest?

Nikon D90 & D40 18-55mm, 55-200mm, 35mm, 50mm, 105mm, SB600
Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #68845 by MLKstudios
No, but I have eaten a whole pizza in one sitting. Double pepperoni and extra cheese.

Do you have a pet?

Matthew

BTW I teach photography, the info is in my sig below. Got a sale going.

Matthew L Kees
www.MLKstudios.com
[email protected]

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #68917 by fotozone
Yes I have two cats.

Do you like doing wildlife photography?
13 years 2 months ago #68937 by MLKstudios
Yes, Hollywood parties are great for pics!

Do you own an iPad?

Matthew L Kees
www.MLKstudios.com
[email protected]

13 years 2 months ago #68985 by Stealthy Ninja
No... just got a macbook pro so my wife won't let me. :pinch:

Have you signed up for Mattthew's most fantastic course of wonderment yet?
13 years 2 months ago #69037 by photobod
No dont need wonderment at the mo

Is anyone intending to sign up for matthews course

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 2 months ago #69305 by fotozone
Maybe later, after getting my new camera I am broke and still have a list of things I need or just want. :drool:

Do you have any sibling?
13 years 2 months ago #69319 by Stealthy Ninja
All ninjas are brothers.

Are you part of a clan?

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sigma DP2 Quattro is a rare breed. It’s a large-sensor point-and-shoot camera with a 29MP sensor and a 30mm f/2.8 fixed lens. The question is, who is this camera for? Let’s find out!

Jul 17, 2024

I’ve been testing the Vanguard VEO 5 264CB-160S for several weeks now, and I have to say that my first impressions are nothing but good. Vanguard has knocked it out of the park yet again!

Jul 01, 2024

The Fujifilm X-H2s is Fuji’s flagship hybrid APS-C mirrorless camera. It launched in the summer of 2022 and has been impressing photographers and videographers alike ever since!

Jun 17, 2024

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R1 was finally released last week, and the question is - does it live up to the hype? Let’s dive in and explore firsthand what this camera does and doesn’t offer.

Jul 23, 2024

Improving your photography skills takes time, effort, and dedication. But with these unique exercises, you can make the process of becoming a better photographer more fun, too!

Jul 23, 2024

Night street photography is a fun pursuit with opportunities to develop your skills with portraiture, light trails, and architectural photography skills - and your nighttime photography skills, too!

Jul 22, 2024

The Canon EOS R5 Mark II has been unveiled, but it has a hefty price tag. If it’s out of your budget, the original Canon EOS R5 is a fantastic option. Learn more about it in this guide!

Jul 18, 2024

The Sigma DP2 Quattro is a rare breed. It’s a large-sensor point-and-shoot camera with a 29MP sensor and a 30mm f/2.8 fixed lens. The question is, who is this camera for? Let’s find out!

Jul 17, 2024

You need to try unique newborn photography ideas from time to time to keep your inspiration levels up. With the ideas in this guide, you can do just that!

Jul 17, 2024

What is the best landscape lens for photography - a prime or a zoom? The answer is a little murky, as it depends on the specific situation. Learn more about these lenses in this detailed guide!

Jul 16, 2024

Lightning photography is a tricky beast, but with the right tips, tricks, and tools, you can make the most of the next storm that rolls through. Learn some essential techniques in this guide!

Jul 16, 2024