Yes or No game

12 years 11 months ago #73133 by John Landolfi
Yes, (do famous pianists count?).

Has anyone ever objected to your shooting them?

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #73171 by chasrich
Not yet. But it is not from a lack of trying on my part.

Do you ever eat at a salad bar restaurant?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 10 months ago #73193 by Baydream
Yes.
When you did eat at a salad bar, did you veer see anything move?

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #73313 by Joves
No not yet.
Is it windy where you are?
Cause it sure as hell is here.

12 years 10 months ago #73321 by Baydream
Yes. It is rare that the wind is NOT blowing off the Bay of Fundy, especially at tide change.

Have the hummingbirds returned to your area yet?

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #73365 by fotozone

Yes and I offer photographic proof. LOL

Do you photograph the birds in your yard?
Attachments:
12 years 10 months ago #73367 by Baydream
Yes. Chickadees, finches, junkos, doves, wrens and Bald eagles.

Do you want to show your work in a gallery?

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #73411 by fotozone
I am no where near having the quality of work to show in a gallery but maybe someday if my work gets good enough.

Do you do night photography?
12 years 10 months ago #73421 by Joves
No not like I used to, I hate it life gets in the way.
Do you do Uraban Exploration?

12 years 10 months ago #73429 by fotozone
No, I live in a very rural area but I do go exploring all the time. There is a pond not to far from my house that I visit every chance I get. I never know what I will find there.

Do you live in the city?
12 years 10 months ago #73435 by Joves
Yes for norhtern Arizona it is.
Will you ever move to a large metro area?

12 years 10 months ago #73437 by fotozone
NO :woohoo: I am a country girl and I do not like the city. No offense to those who like the city I just like my space and do not like being crowded.

Have you ever lost your camera?
12 years 10 months ago #73449 by Lori G
No, but I have lost my lens cap a few times. I've always managed to find it after searching and searching. It's always in the last place I look because, after I find it, I quit looking... :rofl:

Do you like playing board games?

12 years 10 months ago #73451 by jordanmcrae
Only monopoly... Usually ends in fist fights with the people I play with though hehe !

Ever had a bad first date? (Elaborate if need be ;))
12 years 10 months ago #73461 by Lori G
Yes... He yelled at me twice. I told him to lose my number, and left. :nunu:

Ever have the airlines lose your luggage?

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024