Top view for the property photography

2 months 1 day ago #694423 by Donatas-Z
Hello, I am real estate photographer. Recently I discovered interesting perspective for taking photos for the real estate. I need some help and ideas/suggestions what gear-tripod(s) to use to obtain for shooting from above inside the properties. I shoot with DLSR so it needs to be stable. 

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 4 days ago #696717 by saponcpa
Real Estate photography is always a passion of mine. As I do my the post photography editing by myself, I really understand that what makes a real estate photography seamless. Once you are on top, you can see everything properly. The view becomes clearer. So, the best tripod for top-view photography is Manfrotto  as far as real estate photography is concerned. I didn't try any other tripod apart from this one. You can suggest me if you have any better tips for me.

1 month 4 days ago #696720 by Nikon Shooter
The technicalities are not a problem but the communication
values of such an approach.

It make the small rooms look even smaller and do not inspire
the real life experience where the use of mural mirrors will gi-
ve an impression of less tight spaces.

This is a cultural European, north America view, If you are any-
where in densely populated cities in Asia it may be different.

Light is free… capturing it is not!
This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS 70D is a mid-range camera that's showing its age, but it's still got specs and features that make it a solid budget-friendly choice in 2020.

Oct 22, 2020

The Olympus OM-D E-M5 III is a small and feature-rich mirrorless camera. Now that it's about a year old, is it still worth the price? Find out in this review!

Oct 20, 2020

In the Canon EOS RP vs Canon EOS R debate, the EOS R is clearly a better-equipped camera. But that doesn't mean you should buy it over the EOS RP.

Oct 14, 2020

The Canon EOS R6 is a fully-featured camera with specs fit for enthusiast and professional photographers.

Oct 13, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

Not sure how to size prints to hang on your wall? With this guide, learn a few tips for printing photos that are perfectly-sized for your space.

Oct 22, 2020

If you need a wedding photography bag, look no further than our pick for the best wedding photography bag of 2020: the Holdfast Roamographer leather camera bag.

Oct 22, 2020

Use these outdoor portrait tips to improve everything from poses and model positioning to lighting and camera settings.

Oct 22, 2020

The Canon EOS 70D is a mid-range camera that's showing its age, but it's still got specs and features that make it a solid budget-friendly choice in 2020.

Oct 22, 2020

Mobile by Peak Design is their latest line of products that show a commitment to innovation, quality materials, and ease of use.

Oct 21, 2020

Portrait lighting doesn't have to be complicated. With these portrait lighting tips, you'll learn how to make gorgeous portraits quickly and easily.

Oct 21, 2020

The Olympus OM-D E-M5 III is a small and feature-rich mirrorless camera. Now that it's about a year old, is it still worth the price? Find out in this review!

Oct 20, 2020

Social media should be an integral part of your marketing strategy. Use these photography business tips to elevate your social media game.

Oct 20, 2020