Photography Tip: Shooting with the Nifty 50 - Mark Wallace

13 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 2 months ago #41561 by PhotographyTalk

The following user(s) said Thank You: momen, ARIANA1985, farouk, annems1, seastararts, xdavis24, JGMendez, TomHudson1957, LauraD, DayJob and 3 other people also said thanks.
13 years 3 weeks ago #41583 by John Ledder
Thanks for sharing guys

Family, Fishing, Fotography :)
Photo Comments
13 years 3 weeks ago #41585 by PhotographyTalk

John Ledder wrote: Thanks for sharing guys

Any time, happy that you enjoyed the clip

13 years 3 weeks ago #41588 by clark
:owned:
ok then, i'm slightly confused !!
Not by the post, which incidentally i thought was quite good....
But by the fact that, at the start Mark stated he was using the Canon 5d mark ll -

WHY then at 5.40 is he shown using a Nikon D3s ????

it's the only part of the Vid, the camera switch happens.....
any-one else notice the deliberate mistake ??? lol

great vid tips by the way guys....

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rouu85
13 years 3 weeks ago #41591 by chasrich
:judge:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
13 years 3 weeks ago #41711 by digitalpimp
The 50mm does work as needed, good thread topic

Photo Comments
13 years 3 weeks ago #41757 by kk6600

clark wrote: :owned:
But by the fact that, at the start Mark stated he was using the Canon 5d mark ll -

He could have two cameras.

13 years 2 weeks ago #42564 by Moossmann

kk6600 wrote:

clark wrote: :owned:

He could have two cameras.

:agree: most his video's he shows both Nikon and Canon. :beerbang:

Photo Comments
13 years 2 weeks ago #43102 by Perry
Good video to watch :judge:

12 years 11 months ago #52601 by Davebozy
I would like to know if there's an alternative if your camera model doesn't have an FPSync option, I use a Nikon D5000 which dos not appear to have it, I have an SB800 Flash.

Cheers Dave.

12 years 9 months ago #109343 by shaikhemran
D5000 dose not have Fp auto option , so you can't have it , like me

12 years 9 months ago #109367 by Johnnie
Thanks for sharing .. as always ... :judge:

12 years 7 months ago #148035 by chasrich
An oldie but a goodie... :judge:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 5 months ago #161749 by Pasqbian
Great episode. You make everything seem simple.

12 years 5 months ago #162057 by yonders
Great...

BTW, why is this lens called the 'nifty fifty'?

D Man

'Goan [not Gone] in the desert' (",).

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024