Learn & Explore Series: ApertureXplorer
Did You Know?
Did you know that all the homes on the side of Seceda in the Dolomite mountain range are all privately owned and cannot be sold to others? They are generationally passed to the next in the family.
Special Thanks to Industry Experts:
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with the basics what is ApertureXplorer?
- When was this company founded?
- Let’s jump in the way back machine, let’s go back to the very day you started this company. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product or service they generally have a particular audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for ApertureXplorer?
- It seems common that companies title their products/services as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel your workshops compares to others in the marketplace?
- You have some very desired locations you cover, how do you determine the time of the year to set these workshops?
- How many guest do you permit on your workshops?
- Can you expound a little on what guest enjoy the most about photographing these spots you cover?
- Talk to us about a typical day on one of your workshops?
- What do you want your guest to walk away with after attending one of your workshops?
- What do you recommend for preparation for these workshops?
- How do you determine what locations you photograph with your clients?
- Can you share with us some examples of what people can expect to photograph on some of these workshops of yours?
- What is the process to signing up on one of these workshops?