Learn & Explore Series: Anchell Workshops
Did You Know?
Did you know that Santiago de Cuba is the center of the Santería religion?
Special Thanks to Industry Experts:
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is Anchell Workshops?
- Let’s go back to the very day you started teaching workshops. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- What is Anchell Workshops today?
- When a company releases a product or service they generally have a particular group of people in mind. Can you share who those people are?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for Anchell Workshops?
- How do you feel your workshops compare to others in the marketplace?
- How do you determine the time of the year to set these workshops up?
- Can you expound a little on what students enjoy the most about photographing Cuba?
- Talk to us about a typical day on one of your workshops?
- What do you want your students to walk away with after attending one of your workshops?
- What do you recommend for preparation for these workshops?
- How do you determine what locations you photograph with your students?
- What is the process to signing up on one of these workshops?
- What is the one word that you believe sums up your workshops?